Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Had a Macedonia in London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Had a Macedonia in London
    Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:20pm
Presenting Sono.

Not only did he spend 5 minutes on the side of a dual carriage way with his fingers down his throat earlier, he also made us all look for his drivers licence this morning, whilst all of us being extremely hungover, for about 15 minutes panicking because he wouldnt be able to get on the flight without it only to find it in his back pocket.

Thanks again for the entertainment Sono.....the next few months shall be entertaining Clap
Sponsored Links

peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:23pm
Then he "lost" keys on the bus and after 10 mins of panicking everyone again he found them in his pocket also. Absolute bowsie HM. Good luck with that Big%20smile
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:23pm
Bum bag all the way folks

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Bum bagging all the way folks

I'm sure the ladyboys of Thailand are looking forward to your sojourn
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:31pm
Father Dougal Maguire. 
AKA pedantic kunt
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 6:48pm
Ha Sono you TRAMP
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:33am
thanks Sono Clap
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:02am
Jaysus Sono, you sure you're equipped to be away from the Ma's for so long?  What a clown.........LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 3:11am
LOL 
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:21am
Did anybody mention Sono whacking his head not once but twice off the bedside locker
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:24am
he is a disater that lad
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:30am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Did anybody mention Sono whacking his head not once but twice off the bedside locker

blood all over the room when i woke up LOL
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

blood all over the room when i woke up LOL

In fairness Gaz I think you were still asleep eating your Salmon in GatwickLOL
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 6:55am
LOLLOLLOL You defo had a Macedonia in London.....
This time next year........
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:07am
Sono Sono Sono
Shake and Bake
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:11am
Gaz, were you hammered in the quays after the game?! You walked by me at one stage but it was like you were walking on the moon, you were kinda jumping really slowly instead of one foot after the other. It was funny!
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:55am
in fairness sono you did give us all a good laugh on that bus, definatley made the journey better

Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Gaz, were you hammered in the quays after the game?! You walked by me at one stage but it was like you were walking on the moon, you were kinda jumping really slowly instead of one foot after the other. It was funny!

ha yeah, he kept patting me on the shoulder, smiling to himself then walking away without saying a word

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 7:56am
Sono, a man after my own heart. Did he make it home? haven't seen him on. Seen on Facebook he described it as a write off though LOL

Edited by t_rAndy - 04 Mar 2010 at 7:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic