You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How will QPR cope in the EPL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Absolutely Use Absolutely Use wrote:

lol

And still at it thanks London irish
Say nothing till you hear more
Sponsored Links

Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

LondonIrish they play to Warnock's tried and tested methods in the championship that work(bit of hoofball mixed with a bit of passing - direct play as its knownLOL) and he will use a good portion of his current squad next year as he will only buy lads that fit into his system and not players that wont work for the team as he already has one of them LOL.

He likes to have 1 attacking f/b, 1 rock solid c/b who's tough as nails(Hill), 1 hard tackling midfielder(Derry) complemented with a smart midfielder who can unlock a defence or 2 but do his fair share of work, 1 out and out winger(taarbt) who's given freedom to do as he please's and a big brute of a striker to bully defenders. That is the core nucleus off any Warnock squad for as long as i've known/followed him as a manager from his time at bury and plymouth
I would never have put you down as having nappy rash, but i should have guessed.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 4:40pm
PhillyK If you haven't  a clue what i'm on about, feel free to ask and i will gladly tell you
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 4:45pm
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 4:48pm
Don O'Riordan was not a bad player, i rember him scoring a cracker against spurs in a cup 1/4 final in 1990. I thinnk he was a Dub.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 4:53pm
Don is the lad withe mullet on the back row, Celtic fans will know Tommy Johnson in the front row, the fellow 3rd to the right is Neil warnock the manager of Notts County. They didn't always hit and rush it
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2011 at 7:22pm
They have 'One Size Fitz Hall' so they should be more than big enough to deal with life in the EPL!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 12:54am

Latested news that they could be deducted 15 points .........

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 3:23am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Latested news that they could be deducted 15 points .........

If they finish up in the playoffs they could be in trouble because they are not playing particularly well....still hard to see them getting deducted 15 points

But if they knowingly sent the FA false documents, which is obn of the charges, they deserve it...

Edited by heyirish - 29 Apr 2011 at 3:24am
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 4:03am
I've a very strong feeling they will be deducted points.  There is a precedent.

Plus how hypocritical of that horrible man Neil Warnock!  Brilliant.  I see no reason why they can't be deducted.  But why has there been a huge delay in the investigation.....It seems to me their promotion is going to be finally guaranteed and a few days later they're gonna be told they are being deducted 10-points.  Crazy.....but I'll be delighted for Warnock!

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Bibi Baskin View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bibi Baskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 6:31am
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Bibi Baskin Bibi Baskin wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3553711/The-FA-are-set-to-strip-QPR-of-promotion-to-the-Premier-League.html
Oh no

hopefully 25 points and leeds get into the playoffs!!!!
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 7:20am
the sun is full of sh*te
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 8:20am
this not happen two years ago though?
Bit late in the day to be dealing with it now if it did
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 8:23am
Originally posted by walsheman walsheman wrote:

the sun is full of sh*te

Try telling that to the plants you inconsiderate pr*ck. Angry
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2011 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by walsheman walsheman wrote:

the sun is full of sh*te

Try telling that to the plants you inconsiderate pr*ck. Angry
LOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 11:03am
QPR Promoted
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2011 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

QPR Promoted

until friday!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic