You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How are you spending your lockdown time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 2:29pm
Wasn't sure where to put these. Thought someone might like them. Made these Adidas Superstar Bielsa for my brother's birthday.
My painting has improved during lockdown anyway.

Edited by Flanno7hi - 10 Sep 2020 at 2:33pm
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Wasn't sure where to put these. Thought someone might like them. Made these Adidas Superstar Bielsa for my brother's birthday.

They look brilliant. Was only thinking of younthe other day. Was looking at a new pair of football boots. The type I was looking for i couldn't get them in the colours I wanted as they were all sold out. Saw the them at a bargain price in the outlet shop. Only problem is that they are whiter than phily k after a two away trips in a row. Can I paint these and what paint could I use that won't wear off? They are not leather but whatever synthetic material they use now.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

They look brilliant. Was only thinking of younthe other day. Was looking at a new pair of football boots. The type I was looking for i couldn't get them in the colours I wanted as they were all sold out. Saw the them at a bargain price in the outlet shop. Only problem is that they are whiter than phily k after a two away trips in a row. Can I paint these and what paint could I use that won't wear off? They are not leather but whatever synthetic material they use now.
Thanks. 
Send me a link to the boots and I'll have a look. Depends what material they are. Normally angellus leather paint is what I used. 
You need to prep the boot first. That's either with acetone or you sand the surface and then use acetone. Then you paint using really really thin coats. Lots of them. Heat it with a heat gun or a hairdryer between costs and when finished use liquid kicks or angelus finisher. I normally spray it with a nano protector spray afterwards. 
IG @flanno_7hi
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 4:19pm
Ffs Drog ask the man for a price Tongue
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

I don't do them professionally. I don't think they are good enough to charge for yet. Maybe 1 day.

IG @flanno_7hi
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 6:30pm
Class Flanno Clap
Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 7:48pm

I don't do them professionally. I don't think they are good enough to charge for yet. Maybe 1 day.

Yea but seriously.. How much LOL

I've a brand new pair of white gazelles with blue stripes... Would be willing to donate them to you to "practice" your skills if you like? 

I'm a Leeds fan so absolutely love those runners above, would love Bielsa on mine and some yellow 

Anyway let me know if you'd be interested. 

Edited by Patman Scoop - 10 Sep 2020 at 7:50pm
Why no wine??!
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Yea but seriously.. How much LOL

I've a brand new pair of white gazelles with blue stripes... Would be willing to donate them to you to "practice" your skills if you like? 

I'm a Leeds fan so absolutely love those runners above, would love Bielsa on mine and some yellow 

Anyway let me know if you'd be interested. 

LOLSend me a PM, you cover postage and materials. i'll take a look at them for you.
IG @flanno_7hi
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 12:10am
These are the last pair I did for myself.
IG @flanno_7hi
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 10:40pm
Watching a lot of videos of Dean Windass and Mark Crossley out walking 

Also, has Pundit Arena not gone through every single quote, incident or minor skirmish from Roy Keanes career by now?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2020 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Also, has Pundit Arena not gone through every single quote, incident or minor skirmish from Roy Keanes career by now?
Every second article those clowns write is about Roy they've a serious hard on for the man. I think there from Cork.... 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You watch the lads going for walks? Lockdown hasn't been good to you
It would damage this forums' reputation
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 4:46pm
Took up darts. Really enjoying it despite being an infuriating game at time. In a few online leagues. Not great but improving slowly
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Took up darts. Really enjoying it despite being an infuriating game at time. In a few online leagues. Not great but improving slowly

How do you play online?

*serious q

Like zoom? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 4:58pm

Just let us know when you are ready to take on Daboi !
Sid Waddell is getting excited already!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 5:12pm

Put a dartboard up in the house about 2 years ago. Infuriating as fook at times alright but delighted with it. Even on my own just challenging myself around the board is annoying fun.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

How do you play online?

*serious q

Like zoom? 
I play my friend in Spain once a week. Have a webcam set up close to the board and play over zoom. Use the Russ Bray app on my phone for scores.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2020 at 9:55pm
Working.
Every day.
Full days.
Since Day One.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic