You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hotelioni Football Camp PoznaƄ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeroyBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:46pm
have a tent i no longer need for this for the 13th if any one is interested.selling for what a paid which was fifty euro a fewmonths back.

cheers lads
Sponsored Links

bear View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 11:32am
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill
coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 1:10pm
f**king hell.

I was originally booked into Poznan Football Fans Camp and booking.com e-mailed me and said that had been closed down and that they had moved me to the Hotel Hotelioni instead. I just got a call from booking.com to say that they never did make a booking for me and now it's sold out. They're trying to find something else for me at the moment.

f**kING RAGING. I'd advise anyone who was moved here from Poznan Football Fans Camp to get on to booking.com immediately.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by coldzebra coldzebra wrote:

f**king hell.

I was originally booked into Poznan Football Fans Camp and booking.com e-mailed me and said that had been closed down and that they had moved me to the Hotel Hotelioni instead. I just got a call from booking.com to say that they never did make a booking for me and now it's sold out. They're trying to find something else for me at the moment.

f**kING RAGING. I'd advise anyone who was moved here from Poznan Football Fans Camp to get on to booking.com immediately.
I've got two tents booked for Sunday night but I'll only need to use one. If you want to use the other tent, let me know dude.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Strabanistani View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strabanistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 2:47pm
They will have no catering facilities on site as the Poznan council has rejected their request.

At this stage as long as I get my head down I will be reasonably satisfied.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Strabanistani Strabanistani wrote:

They will have no catering facilities on site as the Poznan council has rejected their request.

At this stage as long as I get my head down I will be reasonably satisfied.
Saw that on thier facebook page but you can bring in your own booze. I'll only be in the place from 2am til 9am anyways so not having catering doesn't bother me at all.

As You Were
Three in a row
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 8:55am
Just got a email saying this place is closed. I booked this 3 months ago and they cancel it the day before I'm staying there. Not best start to my day!
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 9:10am
Got on to bookings.com they are putting us up in a hotel for same price! Only one room left then it's camp sites only. Hope everyone else gets sorted
The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.<br />
coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 10:48am
I was moved here:  http://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/football-camp-2012-steps-from-the-stadium.en.html

Looks pretty decent, has grass which is always a bonus...
Vojt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vojt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 11:26am

I was moved here: 
http://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/football-camp-2012-steps-from-the-stadium.en.html

These tents look 200% better than at the Calsberg Fanzone!!!!!
kylaJo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylaJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 12:12pm

Hi guys,
I know this is very late but if anyone is interested..
I booked 1 nights tent for two in the Poznan Football Fans Camp back in December for this sunday 10th June for 50euro, but im not going now . They emailed me in May saying the booking had been moved to Hotelioni 2012 Football Camp Poznan, and it's for a twin room now- much better but for the same price, 50euro is the cost for the whole room. So i would like to change this booking to someone else, please email me your name and a promise to pay me 50e when you're back or get someone else to meet me. I will forward you the new booking details. I live in westmeath but commute to Dublin daily.

Edited by kylaJo - 09 Jun 2012 at 12:48pm
kingofpipers View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofpipers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 12:28pm
I have booked a tent for 17th-19th. Didnt receive an email notifying me that the campsite was closed. I phoned Booking.com about an hour ago and was told that the campsite is definately closed and that they are trying to find alternative accomodation for everyone.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 2:27pm
This is a disaster. Booked with these chancres for tomorrow night and two nights in Gdansk. Booking.com better sort this out pronto

As You Were
Three in a row
hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 3:06pm
They were very helpfully when I rang them, sorted straight away.
kylaJo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kylaJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 3:38pm

Frank, did you see my message just above yours? Its still available if you want the booking.. I cant see where to PM you on this though.. ill be checking my email and this later anyway 

kingofpipers View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofpipers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 4:13pm

I was moved here:  http://www.booking.com/hotel/pl/football-camp-2012-steps-from-the-stadium.en.html

I managed to get booked into this campsite aswell. They had originally booked me into the eurocamp site as an alternative accomodation but once it was booked I realised it was 13 km out of the city centre so phoned them up again and had it cancelled. I then booked the above campsite which appears to be within walking distance (2km) of the stadium.

Wasted my entire day off on this but hopefully sorted now.

One question for everyone who booked Hotelioni camp. Was the money deducted from your account straight away or were we to pay on arrival? Havent got access to a bank statement to check. if the money has already been deducted then I will need to start chasing the bank for a refund as booking.com advised that they would not be able to re-inburse.
RebelOReilly View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RebelOReilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 6:26pm
Lads this site in Poznan is not operating.  We ran a 5 a-side tournament in CAmperVAn Village today and the operators there were hustling like mad, because the Hotellini crowd pulled the plug, and they were hoping to send up to 400 booked Irish fans to CamperVAnVillage.  The Village is a decent set up, 100s booked in already and will accommodate the fans from the other site, so head there if you are stuck.  The website is www.campervanvillage.com.  I don't know about the CArlsberg availability but prob have some too.

forks89 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forks89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 6:37pm

Are you out there now buddy? I'm meant to be staying here for the nights round the Italy game but when I searched the address on google maps I couldn't for the life of me see where they were going to put the campsite! Confused
Everywhere ya gooooo, always take St.Ledger with you!!!
@forks_89_
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic