You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hotelioni Football Camp PoznaƄ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:22am
https://www.facebook.com/PoznanFootballCamp

this is a great campsite - a lake - 15 mins walk from the city centre to the lake - around another 10mins to the camping- or 5 mins tram to the city

30 min tram ride to the stadium or 30pln taxi ride -

Excellent facilites outside pools - really good showers e.t.c

Sponsored Links

TheBunk1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBunk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:29am
Just an update on Hotelioni for anyone in the same situation as us. Got a response from them pretty quick after I emailed them.

Quote Hello,

We will have everything ready for friday. What have you booked bungalow or tent?
Don't worry newspapers are messing around tomorrow we will update photos and you will that we are ready.

Regards

Filip
Manager

hopefully he's not bull****ting
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:47am
I want to know if this place is going ahead as theres 6 of us booked and paid for into the tents. got no email saying it was cancelled so hopefully it should be sound
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:53am
At this stage, it's probably too late to get anywhere else anyways. I'll either be her or wandering the streets of Poznan on Sunday night. Can somebody staying here on Friday night let us know if ir's ok???
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 1:06am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I want to know if this place is going ahead as theres 6 of us booked and paid for into the tents. got no email saying it was cancelled so hopefully it should be sound

We could be wandering the streets Sunday night!Tongue
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

BagOfArse View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BagOfArse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 10:13am
they put a couple of photos on their facebook page this morning.It looks utter sh*t to be honest but a couple of extra nightcaps should see us get a decent nights kip there.
mrbigtoe View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrbigtoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:03pm
gonna have to just wait and see what happens when we get there. fook if it goes horribly wrong sure the pubs stay open all night
IrishinPoland View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishinPoland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 12:38pm
I'm passing on this news as I saw Paul McKeown who has been in Poznan 12 years and is contracted by the city council to promote the city during the Euros.

" just in from City Hall - Important! The city reports that the Hotel Hotelioni did not obtain required by law permits for the investment. So at the moment it's operating illegally.
Please seriously consider choosing a different fan camp this will be in your own best interests."

http://www.facebook.com/#!/EnjoyPoznan
da_launchpad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da_launchpad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 1:15pm
the craic has begun before i have even got out there. woohoo. embrace the madness lads Party
If in doubt just f**k it out!!! Stop the nonsense as Johnny Giles would say
coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 1:39pm
Well the tents are up so it is going ahead but now they're saying they won't have sleeping bags or camping mats even though they are fully aware people have paid for them.
mrbigtoe View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrbigtoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 1:47pm
any word on the gdansk hotel lioni?
I got an email there now with details of how to find it etc. but when I had a look at the pdf it seems as if they are looking to charge for tents, sleeping bags etc. when we get out. Anyone shed any light on this? I fired ann email off to booking.com sow ill wait and see!
irelandshirts View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
I love Ireland jerseys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandshirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 1:52pm

Am only booked into the Gdansk campsite for the night of the game and only did this as it may be somewhere to lay the head.The credit card statement said the company Tentresorts is based in Vilnius.This could be an all nighter in the pub and an early train to Torun me thinks

WWW.IRELANDSOCCERSHIRTS.COM

coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 2:18pm
They're now confirming on their Facebook that anyone who paid through booking.com will get tents, sleeping bags and mats in accordance with the contracts.

It may look like a sh*thole, but it'll be our sh*thole. Who else is booked in here from the 10th onwards? Anyone flying into Poznan that morning with Ryanair from Dublin?
BagOfArse View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BagOfArse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 2:32pm
im booked into there poznan camp for the 9th,10th,17th,18th and the Gdansk one on the 13th and 14th.Cant see the security being up to much either meaning I'll have bulging pockets when out on the drink.
mrbigtoe View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrbigtoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by coldzebra coldzebra wrote:

They're now confirming on their Facebook that anyone who paid through booking.com will get tents, sleeping bags and mats in accordance with the contracts.

It may look like a sh*thole, but it'll be our sh*thole. Who else is booked in here from the 10th onwards? Anyone flying into Poznan that morning with Ryanair from Dublin?

do you have their facebook page?
OohAhh View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by BagOfArse BagOfArse wrote:

they put a couple of photos on their facebook page this morning.It looks utter sh*t to be honest but a couple of extra nightcaps should see us get a decent nights kip there.

you got a link to their page i cant seem to find it
Strabanistani View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strabanistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:11pm
I can't access FB at work but if you search for Hotelioni it should take you to their page.
mrbigtoe View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrbigtoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2012 at 3:31pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic