You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hotelioni Football Camp PoznaƄ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strabanistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:11am
We are staying with this crowd in Gdansk and Poznan.

Looks a decent enough place and the price seems value for money.
Sponsored Links

niall290 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niall290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:21am
Im staying in Poznan football camps for Italy game,are they ok?Booked it through booking.com
June 2012 party time!!
BUNGLE007 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUNGLE007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Strabanistani Strabanistani wrote:

We are staying with this crowd in Gdansk and Poznan.

Looks a decent enough place and the price seems value for money.

So are we - hopefully everything will be ok - rang booking.com and they assured me that it is going ahead - staying two nights in both Poznan and Gdansk-
JCBoh View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCBoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 12:29am
anybody confirm the legitimacy of this Hotelioni football campsite???
no reviews and looks odd 

JCBoh View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCBoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 12:29am
still screwed for accomodation for the croatia game
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 12:46am
I think it's okay. I booked with the original football fans camp and got moved to hotelioni. Got loads of extra emails from them and they have responded any time I sent them an email. I doubt they would have done if they were only a crowd of chancers looking for my money. Booking.com confirmed the booking was transferred okay too. They even phoned me to make sure all was okay.
JCBoh View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCBoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2012 at 11:05am
Ok thats a load off the mind so going to book it now.

Thanks 
Strabanistani View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strabanistani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 5:45pm
Worrying developments or in fact lack of developments.

Edited by Strabanistani - 06 Jun 2012 at 5:46pm
centurion View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centurion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 9:42pm
Anyone else booked into this? Know whats happening? It looks a disaster
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 10:10pm
I'm booked into here for Sunday night. I don't speak a word of polish though so I've no idea what that article above said.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 10:22pm
So just read that with google translate. From what I can gather, they don't have planning permission or a fire, health & safety certificate. Hopefully it goes ahead anyways because I'm screwed on Sunday if it isn't going ahead. Booking.com better pull a rabbit out of the hat if this place isn't built.

As You Were
Three in a row
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 10:24pm
is that the poznan camp or gdansk?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 10:27pm
Poznan camp in that article. 

As You Were
Three in a row
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 10:37pm

Staying here on sunday nght with IrishMufc and his headers.

2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

TheBunk1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBunk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 10:47pm
Got this info from a Polish guy in Poznan over on Boards.ie

"Originally Posted by Jacqal View Post
Local media report that the owner of the company without all the necessary permissions decided to set up containers for football fans. According to the paper GLOS Wielkopolski the Hotelioni FanCamp most probably will operate but complain about the standard offered to fans (e.g. localization). The owner of Hotelioni didn't want to comment.

I've checked papers in Wroclaw - several days ago they were reporting about the same problems there"

A few comments seem to suggest it will go ahead but what the standard will be like is anyones guess...
BarryD View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarryD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 11:06pm
coldzebra View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldzebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 11:08pm
From what I can gather, the locals are kicking up a fuss but the police are saying they won't do anything about it. It seems it's the apartment style rooms are causing the trouble whereas the tents should be fine.
TheBunk1 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBunk1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 11:29pm
Has anyone had any contact with them or with booking.com?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic