You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hotelioni Football Camp PoznaƄ

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hotelioni Football Camp PoznaƄ
    Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 11:49am
Anyone staying here? Looks good, good price and no 3 night stay like the Carlsberg Camp. Near enough to stadium and city centre, also guarenteed pre-pitched tent.

"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill
Sponsored Links

lionelhutz84 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lionelhutz84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 11:56am
I saw this on booking.com but I wasn't sure if it could be trusted. Plus it looks fairly shabby. If it is trustworthy, the location is very good so might well be an option for the night before and after the game.
bear View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by lionelhutz84 lionelhutz84 wrote:

I saw this on booking.com but I wasn't sure if it could be trusted. Plus it looks fairly shabby. If it is trustworthy, the location is very good so might well be an option for the night before and after the game.

Was thinking that, no need to book 3 nights either, would suit those heading to Torun in between games
Diego Duffy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diego Duffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 2:48pm
RIP OFF!!!
Ireland 4 Poland and Ukraine 2012 :D
bear View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Diego Duffy Diego Duffy wrote:

RIP OFF!!!

€22 a night for a guaranteed tent and sleeping bag seems good value to me. Good location as well, what price were you expecting?
stellious View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stellious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 2:22pm
Im about to book this also, has anyone else booked this? There is 9 people booking 6 nights due to lack of accomodation everywhere else, but i am fearful that there is only 4 posts about this place,

hoobedoo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoobedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2012 at 5:34pm
Myself and gf booked in here for a few days during the Croatia game. Cralsberg camp wasn't taking bookings so looked like best campsite available. Like the idea of
the hotel being there for drinks and wifi. Also has luggage storage, which will be handy. Prob not a whole lot of room for two people and bags in the tents! Wonder will they put up the prices now that carlsberg have put their prices a bit. I got mine for 25 each a night. Grand price really.
centurion View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote centurion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2012 at 4:20am
I've been looking at this for about a week now but have to wait to get paid before I can book. The price does not inc
Use a sleeping bag or mat and is about e50 a night for one guy in a 2 man tent. I wonder will be porta loos or toilet facilities be ok? Will there be enough places to get cleaned up without being majorly busy.

I'm heading down on my own from Denmark so wouldn't mind something like this for a Bit of Craic and to try to find a few people to hang out with. Still not sure what accomodation options to go for out of what is left. Heading down from June 9th to 12th for Croatia game and a laugh.
Grizzly_Grimes View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grizzly_Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 5:22pm

We've booked 2 of these quadruples from Sunday to Saturday, 8 lads 300 notes each, thats top draw considering what others are paying lads.

all you want to kow is theres a bed and a shower and who cares after that?

#COYBIG

BrenC View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrenC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:00pm
I had booked a different camp but it shut o booking.com moved me here! Hope its ood!
Team Emmet
PaulMcD1974 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcD1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by BrenC BrenC wrote:

I had booked a different camp but it shut o booking.com moved me here! Hope its ood!

We were booked into that "Poznan Fans Camp"place on booking.com too. There was one set up in every venue city in both Poland and Ukraine.

I got suspicious of its location in Poznan, as the place where it was tagged on the booking.com map did not match up to the address when you entered it into Google Maps. A few days after I contacted them, they closed all of the "Fans Camp" places and moved us to the Hotelioni place. Hotelioni has been showing up as "sold out" on booking since the day they moved us. Presumably, they checked out this place a bit more thoroughly!!

As somebody else said, the location is great. The no. 5 tram runs from Gorczyn every ten mins and connects with both the train station (Poznan Glowny) and the Fanzone. Handy for us, as we are arriving in from Berlin by triain.

See ye there lads! Come on YBIG

niall290 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niall290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 9:15am
Think its sold out!!!!!Cry
June 2012 party time!!
London Jackeen View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote London Jackeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by stellious stellious wrote:

Im about to book this also, has anyone else booked this? There is 9 people booking 6 nights due to lack of accomodation everywhere else, but i am fearful that there is only 4 posts about this place,

Myself and 3 others booked in here. I was dubious when my original booking was cancelled but I've been all over it like a rash checking it out and it's legitimate. I even spoke to the polish embassy who hav reassured me in writing that it is what it says it is.

See you there
Veritas View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veritas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 1:07pm

Looks a decent enough location.

Edited by Veritas - 04 May 2012 at 1:08pm
Simples View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:14pm
Trying to get a refund after being moved here from the cancelled poznan football campsite, booked through booking.com but having difficulty. Do i have any chance?
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:17pm
Was transferred here from the Gdansk Football Fans Camp. Emailed them about the fact I had paid upfront. All good!
stellious View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stellious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 10:46am
@Jackeen, Cheers for that, are you talking about the Poznan site? Good to hear you spoke to the embassy, looking forward to it, just cautious as I havent heard anything else after booking and a lot of campsites are being cancelled by the day
BarryD View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarryD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 8:46am
For anyone who got moved out of the original Poznan fans camp to here by booking.com  - they are willing to refund you amounts paid if you do not want to stay there.  I corresponded with them using the address customer.relations@booking.com and got a full refund (took a couple of weeks).  Hope that helps anyone looking to cancel.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic