You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Horse Racing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 4:42pm
Dettori going through the card
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 4:51pm
unreal stuff

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 5:09pm
Some lad in the UK cashing out after 4 for 46k 
6 Frankie winners was worth 1 million 
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Sparkle roll, cross counter, king ademar, Good birthday, an e.w lucky 15, was also told to back Borodin 3.55 Ripon 
Borodin was the saver today thank god
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 11:32pm
Great shout with Borodin Doc, f*ckin needed that one LOL. Have some each way bets on Jm Jackson, Khaadem and Pretty Pollyanna tomorrow
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 12:24am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Great shout with Borodin Doc, f*ckin needed that one LOL. Have some each way bets on Jm Jackson, Khaadem and Pretty Pollyanna tomorrow
I might have one for Redcar, will know in the morning
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:22am
Advertise e.w, pretty Pollyanna e.w, Fujairah prince e.w, and an e.w patent, was told to back Roller at Redcar 3.20 also

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 21 Jun 2019 at 11:23am
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:48am

I know fook all about horses and racing in general. A lad I know is in the consortium that owns Arthurian Fame so I've had a few bets on him when he's been running recently. I just put a €70 stake, €35 each way on him at 10/1 in the 5:30pm at Ascot today. 
The is a foundation level question, so sl*g away, but what way does that work in terms of potential winnings? How many places pay out and is there any difference to me if the horse comes first, second or third?
El Puto Amo
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:55am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I know fook all about horses and racing in general. A lad I know is in the consortium that owns Arthurian Fame so I've had a few bets on him when he's been running recently. I just put a €70 stake, €35 each way on him at 10/1 in the 5:30pm at Ascot today. 
The is a foundation level question, so sl*g away, but what way does that work in terms of potential winnings? How many places pay out and is there any difference to me if the horse comes first, second or third?

€490 back if it wins, €105 if it comes 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. That's provided you did it with paddy power, some bookies only paying out 4 places on that race
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:57am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

If it wins you get the win and place at whatever the odds, if it places depending on the bookies it could be 1/4 or 1/5 of the odds, I’d imagine 4 places but bookies do specials so you need to see how many places the bookie you done it with are paying
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 12:00pm

Thanks lads, appreciate the info
El Puto Amo
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 3:47pm

Advertise e.w, pretty Pollyanna e.w, Fujairah prince e.w, and an e.w patent, was told to back Roller at Redcar 3.20 also

ah boy the Doc. my first winner of the week LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 12:26pm
Well last day of Ascot, been a decent week for me so backing with the bookies money and still drinking on them too, Lucky 15 E.w Cape Byron 5.00, younevercall 5.35, Momkin 3.05, sands of Mali 4.20, 20 euro double fastman 3.10 aye, Reynolds 4.00 New, and 25 euro e.w The Tin Man

Just got word for pallasator in the last at Ascot
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 1:22pm
Had some money on Invincible Army for the Diamond Jubilee a while back, but I'm not very confident now that Blue Point has been left in. Think Space Blues could win well today in the 3.05
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2019 at 6:05pm

Well last day of Ascot, been a decent week for me so backing with the bookies money and still drinking on them too, Lucky 15 E.w Cape Byron 5.00, younevercall 5.35, Momkin 3.05, sands of Mali 4.20, 20 euro double fastman 3.10 aye, Reynolds 4.00 New, and 25 euro e.w The Tin Man

Just got word for pallasator in the last at Ascot

Had pallasator in a 10 euro ew double with cape Byron. Would got over 600 euro if the **** won 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 1:15pm
€81m spent on The Curragh and although it looks the part it was a disaster of a weekend by all accounts. 2500 there on Thursday, 3500 on Friday and only 12000 on Derby Day. The queues for the toilets and bars were supposed to be brutal on the ground floor for the normal folk but no issues upstairs for the others of course
Some people just deserve a slap
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 1:37pm
Irish Derby is a joke, Coolmore with 5 of the 8 runners,  not one English or French raider

Edited by TRV - 01 Jul 2019 at 1:37pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

€81m spent on The Curragh and although it looks the part it was a disaster of a weekend by all accounts. 2500 there on Thursday, 3500 on Friday and only 12000 on Derby Day. The queues for the toilets and bars were supposed to be brutal on the ground floor for the normal folk but no issues upstairs for the others of course
What would they have expected there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 13>
  Share Topic