You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Home bar / Kegerator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

I got one in lidl for 25, on Amazon for around 30 
Cheers! Would the investment I'd say?

No sign of them in any Lidl I've been in. f**ker in jonesborough was looking for £50 for one. 

If you are up north, Anjo Wines in Camlough are £45 for a slab of those surger cans
A vibrator pushed up against a pint glass would probably work just as well sure?
LOL

LOL

Edited by drog addict - 09 Mar 2021 at 8:55pm
Chips don't bounce
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 10:54pm
I’m biased and langers but yes it’s worth the investment best cans I’ve ever had in my life, have the local Boyos picking up a transit van load of those cans for me and a few of the lads when they’re coming back home 
Ballycastle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ballycastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 10:05am
Just buy a cheap jewelry steam cleaner!

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 10:10am

I’m biased and langers but yes it’s worth the investment best cans I’ve ever had in my life, have the local Boyos picking up a transit van load of those cans for me and a few of the lads when they’re coming back home 

Thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to pick up a dozen off you once they arrive. Thanks again.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 10:30am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Thanks for the offer. I'll be sure to pick up a dozen off you once they arrive. Thanks again.

You need the gaa to get back sausy another weekend in donegal on the lash and then stop off in the North for the cans on the way home LOL
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 10:36am

Would you say getting info on how to get them was the best pm every got from a fellow ybig member LOL
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2021 at 11:03am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

You need the gaa to get back sausy another weekend in donegal on the lash and then stop off in the North for the cans on the way home LOL

What I'd give for that
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2021 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Would you say getting info on how to get them was the best pm every got from a fellow ybig member LOL

100%, only seeing the sh*te I posted the other night now LOL
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 10:28pm
I tested normal cans v the surger cans tonight and there is absolutely no comparison, surger cans are the closest you’ll ever get to a pint, taste like the real thing to me. 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 10:48pm

I tested normal cans v the surger cans tonight and there is absolutely no comparison, surger cans are the closest you’ll ever get to a pint, taste like the real thing to me. 
Was going to bite the bullet and get a slab of these. Nearly 50 pound for 24 cans though seems steep?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 10:51pm
worth it in my opinion, gone through about 30 of them now and I’ll be ordering more as soon as they’re done 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 11:01pm

Was going to bite the bullet and get a slab of these. Nearly 50 pound for 24 cans though seems steep?

2 euro a can not bad at all for quality. Paid 43 euro for 12 craft beers (none even 500ml) the other day 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 5:44am
The Pullatron would be ashamed of you.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The draught cans are decent I must say. Got fed up drinking them before Christmas but renewed my thirst for them again. it's all about getting the temperature right.

I've ended up drinking a few stout slushies at times.

Told me in the Guinness storehouse to turn it over on itself a few times slowly, leave it upside down for ten seconds and then open and leave for ten seconds before pouring, works a treat 

Usually give mine 20-30 in the freezer from the fridge before having it 

Worked very well. Going down very smoothly 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 8:57pm

Having my first surger pints this evening. Class Clap definitely closer to the real thing 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Having my first surger pints this evening. Class Clap definitely closer to the real thing 
What kind of kit did you get?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 10:32pm

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

What kind of kit did you get?
Jewelry cleaner from Amazon & surger cans from the north. They’re definitely an improvement on the draught cans, but still kinda a novelty. 
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2021 at 10:36pm
Game changer tonight. Pierce a small hole on the top of  a draught can to let the air out, pour as normal and nd lob it into the surge machine. Cool
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 20>
  Share Topic