You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Holland v N.Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:25am
Im a bit disapointed we only beat them 5 nil.
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:30am
MON needs his head examined.

Why would he put out a side which is no more than a schoolboy side against Holland one of the strongest sides in the world and away from home.

What did he home to achieve from the game.

I watched the whole and game and the only thing that NI can take away from the game is the Dutch players jerseys.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 9:35am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Why would he put out a side which is no more than a schoolboy side against Holland one of the strongest sides in the world and away from home.

I watched the whole and game and the only thing that NI can take away from the game is the Dutch players jerseys.

ClapBig smileClap the dutch jerseys comment is quality.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 10:15am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

he said after the game if it had been up to him he wouldnt have played it. he said a game like that should never have been scheduled
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 10:47am
Enough off the sl*gging lads, they have paid for my tickets to Poland v Russia and can now afford to stay in Warsaw for the night courtesy off this lot Clap

Still wondering why a mate who was at the game wont respond to text messages or facebook messages LOL
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by BriMurt BriMurt wrote:

NI are shockingly bad. They still wonder why players are switching sides as well. What up and coming player would stick around to be part of that shambles of a team? McGinn had the look of a man who was reaping the consequences of a life mistake.

Class. The young lads round here will be kicking a ball up and down the streets pretending they're Keane or Doyle. Ireland being in the Euros will just make another generation declare for the republic. ClapClap

Wont be long til there's only one team on this Island Big smile
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

Enough off the sl*gging lads, they have paid for my tickets to Poland v Russia and can now afford to stay in Warsaw for the night courtesy off this lot Clap

Still wondering why a mate who was at the game wont respond to text messages or facebook messages LOL

he must be balls deep in the red light women in Amsterdam, may as well get some pleasure in following that lot!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 2:53pm
I am sure the NI fans will be delighted their match became a 4 pager
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2012 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

he must be balls deep in the red light women in Amsterdam, may as well get some pleasure in following that lot!
Nah he took his new burd with him to it so doubt she would let him near there, me on the other hand I shall be in Amsterdam for a few hours on thursday night and shall be doing a bit off window shopping but not paying for a thing Thumbs Up 
BriMurt View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriMurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2012 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Black Knee Stevie Black Knee Stevie wrote:

Originally posted by BriMurt BriMurt wrote:

NI are shockingly bad. They still wonder why players are switching sides as well. What up and coming player would stick around to be part of that shambles of a team? McGinn had the look of a man who was reaping the consequences of a life mistake.

Class. The young lads round here will be kicking a ball up and down the streets pretending they're Keane or Doyle. Ireland being in the Euros will just make another generation declare for the republic. ClapClap

Wont be long til there's only one team on this Island Big smile

Nah, I wouldn't want to see that lot get lumped in with the FAI and the current Irish setup. The political jockeying would be too much for the couple of decent players you might gain. It's not needed in my opinion. Anyway, I think it's getting to the point where even players from moderate unionist backgrounds will start to consider the switch because this N.I. team is going nowhere fast. 

There'll always be a Northern Ireland team I think however because even if an official one ceased to exist, it's hardcore support would move to create an unofficial one not affiliated to FIFA that would play against other unrecognised teams like  Sapmi, Monaco, Kurdistan and Northern Cyprus. Wouldn't be such a bad thing though because they might get compete in the VIVA World Cup. Some competitive action at a finals for them at last........
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic