You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

! Highlights of the league

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ! Highlights of the league
    Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 10:22am
Hello guys !

Can someone give me a website link for the highlights of the Airtricity league, because i want to follow this beautiful Irish league but i couldn't find anything about it.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links

The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 12:24am
any club in particular? some clubs do their own highlights - don't know if MNS is available to watch outside Ireland can someone answer this
moose View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 12:43am
Fair play Dagoose, where are you from?
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 2:01am
Originally posted by dagoose dagoose wrote:

Hello guys !

Can someone give me a website link for the highlights of the Airtricity league, because i want to follow this beautiful Irish league but i couldn't find anything about it.

Thanks.

Here is the Drogheda United you tube channel

PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 2:27am
Originally posted by moose moose wrote:

He's Turkish and I am assuming that is a Besiktas pic in his avatar (twitter is a great spying tool LOL)
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 4:54am
You Da Man Dagoose. 

Half reminds me of a slightly bizarre conversation last year in Macedonia, drinking with a few locals, chattin away about football, only to be utterly shocked by the question (from a local) ' So, you know Wexford Youths, yes ?' Turns out the Skopje local football fans were more than familiar with our division one from gambling on it every week ! Fcukin mad considering half the Irish football public would barely have heard of Wexford youths, never mind the general Irish public, not to mention Macedonian football fans. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 8:00am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

You Da Man Dagoose. 

Half reminds me of a slightly bizarre conversation last year in Macedonia, drinking with a few locals, chattin away about football, only to be utterly shocked by the question (from a local) ' So, you know Wexford Youths, yes ?' Turns out the Skopje local football fans were more than familiar with our division one from gambling on it every week ! Fcukin mad considering half the Irish football public would barely have heard of Wexford youths, never mind the general Irish public, not to mention Macedonian football fans. 

Come again Dessie Wexford who ......Ouch
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
dickybhoy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dickybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:49am
you can watch mns on the rte player even if your outside ireland
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

You Da Man Dagoose. 

this has reminded me of the scene in "my cousin vinny"
http://youtu.be/HVjbf-dHjW0
cup champions
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

You Da Man Dagoose. 

They ply their trade in Division One Murph, ya know, the same division they wouldn't let ye into Wink
(I didn't mean LOI lads when I was talking about the Irish football publicLOL)

Edit; DG80, excellent work LOL

Edited by deise316 - 05 Aug 2012 at 6:46pm
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
dagoose View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by UCD AFC UCD AFC wrote:

any club in particular? some clubs do their own highlights - don't know if MNS is available to watch outside Ireland can someone answer this

Club or the league it doesn't matter I also want to watch the live matches. Are all the matches brodacasting by any Tv Channel ?
dagoose View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:44pm

You Da Man Dagoose. 

Hey ! 

Yeah i can definitely understand what you mean by this. Because whenever i talk some guys from abroad I know a lot about European football so they get suprised with my knowledge of their football.
Football is a universial language and Ireland has got a big potential to be wonderful football country !
dagoose View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by moose moose wrote:

From Turkey and I support Besiktas but football is a universial language I alway love Irish culture  and people and so football teams and national teams. That's why I want to follow the airtricity and first division.
dagoose View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Hello guys !

Thanks.

Here is the Drogheda United you tube channel

hank you ! Drogheda has got something with Ottoman Empire in the history right ? That's why Drogheda United and Trabzonspor has got some relations is it true ? 
dagoose View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dagoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by dickybhoy dickybhoy wrote:

you can watch mns on the rte player even if your outside ireland

Alright thanks !! Is there als o any website that broadcasts the live matches
gazelle. View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazelle. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:52pm
Is he actually having a conversation with himself or is someone trying to be funny by deleting posts and making it look that way.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 2:49am

Alright, thanks !

I'm not sure if this works in Turkey?
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 3:08am

Club or the league it doesn't matter I also want to watch the live matches. Are all the matches brodacasting by any Tv Channel ?

only a few matches chosen for TV - RTE and Setanta show the few that are
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic