You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help - Vbucks... fortnite...etc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Yis are eejits for leaving your card details on there or at least not having notifications set up so you knwo when a purchase is being made.

Enter passcode 0000 and it’s added to the bill. Default setting unless you change it on virgin media anyway.
instant email notification im on about. Also, i use the irtual card on Revolut, so I have to approve any purchase before it completes.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 7:09am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

strugglin lads, kid looking to buy vbcuks on his nintendo switch to buy a fornnite player skin. Usually these are voucher card type yokes you can buy in smyths. Any ideas where to buy these online for nintendo switch?

Asked google but only site coming up is rapido.com which gets loads of dodgy reviewsCry

Can you translate for people over 50 ?

I'll break it down for you.

In these computer games, you can buy clothes, gadgets, accessories etc.. for the character in in the game.

My son asked me for money for a new coat, I gave him money, and he showed me a coat that he just bought for about 20e for a character in a game.

My daughter went on a shopping spree one one of these games too - she spent just under 60e for clothes in a game as he CC was linked to user account.

That's outrageous LOL 

Haven't played video games in about 10 years but whatever happened to just unlocking such items as you progressed through the game? (Rhetorical question)

Edited by The Huntacha - 05 May 2020 at 7:10am
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic