You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okidoki987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help needed
    Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 12:10pm
Probably a long shot but you never know.
When you bought a Coke at the matches, you got a red Coca Cola cup, most of them just had the Euro logo on them but there were a very small number that had all the details of that match (teams, time, venue) on the side.
Someone was bringing me one back from the Belgium match but unfortunately left it behind (probably due to drink and I don't mean Coke!).
This means I now only have 3 cups from Irelands other matches but would love the Belgium one to make up the set so if there's anyone out there who has a Red Coke Cup with all the Belgium matches details on it and wants to donate/sell etc, I'm your man.

Sponsored Links

SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 1:48pm
I would keep an eye on Ebay as they might pop up on there. I have one from the Italy game but it doesn't have any match details on it. 
okidoki987 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okidoki987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 2:14pm
Yeah keeping an eye on there as well.
I have a few more from the matches that don't have any match details on them, just the Euro Logo. :(
& I do have a Sweden match details to swap for Belgium.

Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okidoki987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 5:38pm
Also have swaps, Ireland v Sweden and some ordinary beer/coke cups with just Euro logo if anybody has a Belgium one.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote okidoki987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 9:29pm
Will pay up to €20 for a Belgium v Ireland Coca Cola Cup :O.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic