You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Haye v Klitschko

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Poll Question: Who you up for?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [43.94%]
37 [56.06%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 5:52pm
haye to win and then announce his retirement
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
sheasy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 5:55pm
Don't know if this video has already been posted but it's absolutely awesome.  Face off on HBO, gotta say I really didn't like David Haye too much and I'm probably influenced too easily but think he did really well here with the mind games, looking forward to this fight now bigtime.  Didn't believe the hatred at all up until now:

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 3:52am
Originally posted by londonirish londonirish wrote:

Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Am I the only one here that wants Haye to win?

Just love the way he dealt with Fraudley. LOL

What do you mean the way he "dealt" with him? The man is claiming to be the best heavy weight in the world and he organised an embarrassing fight against a chump of a fighter... Any of the top 20 heavyweights in the world would put fraudley on his arse in a minute. Didn't that Rogan (a Belfast Cab driver) give him a beating... I used to like Haye before that fight!

Back to point... Haye is good and he's faster than Klitschko. He also doesn't mind taking a few hits... Klitschlo is not what he was a few years back but he should still be too much for Haye... haye will struggle to get close enough to hurt him... Chuck in a  home crowd and this fight has Klitschko on points written all over it...

Ah yeah I know the fight itself was a joke, but I'd put that more down to his management team. I was more talking about the build up to the fight - some of the press conferences were hilarious!

Anyway Haye is a bit of fresh air in to what has become a completely stale heavyweight division. Definitely hope he cuts Klitschko down to size.
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 3:59am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

haye to win and then announce his retirement

I dont think he will. If he wins he will look to fight Vitali as well. Vitali is due to fight a mandatory challenger from Poland in September but im sure that could be put off.

karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 4:51am
the klitschkos have only fought donkeys since they got their titles , hope haye wins
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:22am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

the klitschkos have only fought donkeys since they got their titles , hope haye wins

I agree with you but to be fair to them there was nothing in front of them. Im not sure about say 6 or 7 years ago but I cant remember them avoiding anyone.

they can only bate whats in front of them
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
sheasy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheasy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:29am
Originally posted by heyirish heyirish wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

I agree with you but to be fair to them there was nothing in front of them. Im not sure about say 6 or 7 years ago but I cant remember them avoiding anyone.

they can only bate whats in front of them
Exactly there was nothing in front of them, the heavyweight division in general at the moment is extremely poor.  These boxers aren't fit to lace the boots of heavyweight boxers of generations past
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:39am
Should be a good fight and is very hard to call. Think Haye will win but I hope he gets knocked out. He is a complete dickhead out of the ring.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 5:46am
Haye has to be the most annoying prick on the planet. At least the Klitschko boys have a bit of class and manners. Hope he bursts this cocky cockney pricks head off 
johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 1:03pm
With Chlonboy 100% ! hope to see this cocky arsehole crawling around the floor with glazed over eyes as soon as possible! He's a total mouth piece just like Naseem Hamed, can't wait until he gets his !
Don't believe everything you read in the news papers
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 2:18pm
Hope Haye wins so the heavyweight division is revived and then set up a fight with Vitali.
Ciano316 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciano316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2011 at 6:52pm
Hope Haye wins, if Klitschko wins then the brothers have all the titles and they said they'd never fight each other as long as their mother is alive.

Haye said if he beats Wladimir he wants to fight Vitali next.

Anybody seen this yet Haye vs. Klitschko Head to Head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDZhnxAwS0

Klitschko looks like he wants to murder Haye. Hopefully it won't be a let down.Thumbs Up
I Love Loft.
twitter - @Ciano316
Sloop John G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sloop John G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 10:09am
David Haye has less class than a pig rolling around in his own sh*te. He has never beaten anyone worth his salt unless you count Audley Harrison. Klitshcko may be a boxer but he is so much more than that. He has class, grace, intelligence, wit and he is a hit with the ladies. He will hand Haye his ass back to him on a silver plate. Can't wait.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 12:13pm

The Klitchsko's might have fought donkeys but at least they were a higher standard than the useless goons Haye has fought.

Haye is a dickhead I hope he gets pounded into the canvas.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:52pm

Hayemaker is a legend Clap

A question to the Haye haters. Do you also dislike Mohammed Ali? They have similar personalities. Ali was hardly respectable to his opponents and was openly racist.

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sloop John G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sloop John G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

A question to the Haye haters. Do you also dislike Mohammed Ali? They have similar personalities. Ali was hardly respectable to his opponents and was openly racist.

Muhammad Ali was good though.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

At least some of Ali's trash talk was intelligent and witty.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 3:21pm
and didnt refer to gang rape as if it was acceptable
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic