You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you had Covid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Poll Question: Just a Yes or No
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [53.19%]
44 [46.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 1:13pm
Two kids caught it, they're over it, the missus now has it and i still dont have it. This is despite carrying on life as normal in the house Ermm
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Two kids caught it, they're over it, the missus now has it and i still dont have it. This is despite carrying on life as normal in the house Ermm

It's a something that happens not sure why but heard people at work who said the same .
The only thing i can think of that you don't show any of the signs . 
If you did a PCR  test you would kind of know . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 1:50pm
Doing antigens every day Murph despite having no symptoms to do so
AS YOU WERE McGx

Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 1:57pm

perhaps you were the first to get it and it was out of you by then time you started testing?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

perhaps you were the first to get it and it was out of you by then time you started testing?

Perhaps. But again, if this was the case, I wasn’t aware I had it. Regular enough occurrence I know.
AS YOU WERE McGx

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2022 at 2:42pm
All 4 of us in the house had a virus the last 8 days, no positive antigens and far worse than when I Covid at the start of the year. Nasty dose whatever it was Dead
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 10:09am
Dodged it for 3 years (AFAIK), dodged it when the entire house had it a few weeks ago, positive last night. It’s a bit of a ****. Body aches and headache.
AS YOU WERE McGx

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 10:11am

Dodged it for 3 years (AFAIK), dodged it when the entire house had it a few weeks ago, positive last night. It’s a bit of a ****. Body aches and headache.

It's a bitch but you know when you have it Thumbs Down
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 11:20am

Could be worse McG you could have it over Xmas 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Could be worse McG you could have it over Xmas 

That’s how I see it. Should be good to go by Friday as that’s when the symptoms hit.
AS YOU WERE McGx

SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2022 at 1:24pm
Also had it for the first time this week. Parents came over to visit us in the UK and we all got covid LOL Lungs are suffering a bit but hopefully should clear up in the next couple of days 
Chhow View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chhow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2022 at 5:13am
When I got covid, I realized it when I went into the bathroom and didn't smell my wife's shampoo. At all. It was a very strange feeling, now my sense of smell has recovered
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2022 at 3:37pm
My mother has caught it for the first time. Luckily these variants are fairly tame.
It would damage this forums' reputation
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2022 at 8:37pm
Finally got me on Wednesday! Had a small headache yesterday but feel grand now. Will just keep doing antigens. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 8:46pm
I tested positive today.  Felt 90% fine but a slight sneeze now and again and a very slight dose of sniffles.  I feel fine and wouldn't know I had it unless testing really.  Only reason I tested is a few people I know had coughs and were complaining of feeling sh*t.

Was half thinking of getting my 2nd booster before today but since I have covid for the 2nd time not sure if its worth it considering the symptoms are so mild (so far). 

Probably will end up getting the booster next month I suppose just to be on the safe side.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 8:50pm
Pretty sure you are to not have a booster for 6 months after testing positive.
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 8:57pm

Pretty sure you are to not have a booster for 6 months after testing positive.

Yeah?  That's that sorted so.

Had Covid back in July.  Was different symptoms.  Had a headache and fatigue back then.  This is more of a sniffles.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2023 at 9:06pm
Took me the best part of 3 weeks to shake the after effects of it. Nothing major but was getting quite bad fatigue spells at 5/6pm every day over christmas.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic