You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you had Covid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Poll Question: Just a Yes or No
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [53.19%]
44 [46.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 10:01am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Got my 4th jab yesterday , again sore arm no much else but i did find that there were a lot more questions about heart trouble, kidneys and so on . Again i think the HSE just want to be covered really  . 

My cousin is a consultant in Beaumont. Said there's a significant amount of people between 40 and 50 coming in with heart problems. 

Seriously? And do they reckon the vaccine may be a causation?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 11:19am
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Got my 4th jab yesterday , again sore arm no much else but i did find that there were a lot more questions about heart trouble, kidneys and so on . Again i think the HSE just want to be covered really  . 

My cousin is a consultant in Beaumont. Said there's a significant amount of people between 40 and 50 coming in with heart problems. 

Not sure B6 .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 12:43pm

Yes.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 2:25pm

Yes.

Go away outta that with the tin foil hat scaremongering LOL
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 2:41pm
I may have. Either way, the last several weeks I've had a cough. Almost choking at times it's that bad. No loss of smell or taste or anything.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 2:47pm
Just passing on what I heard Podge. My cousin would be very pro vaccine too so I'd be sure it's truth.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 5:51pm
My wife had it twice. Both times I never caught it off her, despite not isolating at all. 

I then assumed I was invincible and couldn't catch it. That was until I got tested at a polish airport.

I also think I had it a couple of weeks ago again but never tested. My wife had it for the third time at the same time.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2022 at 12:07pm

Just passing on what I heard Podge. My cousin would be very pro vaccine too so I'd be sure it's truth.

No bother BB Thumbs Up
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 9:10am
Just tested positive again.

2nd time having it now
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 1:25pm
Seems to be an increase in cases alright, outbreak in work after a social event on Friday
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 4:38pm
Had it for the 2nd time back in August after catching it for the first time back in July 2021 before I had the vaccine. Was far milder this time around and I was over it in less than a week.  

I honestly think the sooner they stop testing now and accept that this is a part of life the better. People aren't getting as sick now that most are vaccinated. My 88 year old vaccinated grandmother caught it a few months ago, and was fine bar the usual cold symptoms 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 7:01pm
Haven’t had it yet. Sit within a metre of a guy in work who had it last week and still nowt 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 8:34pm
Had it for the first time just over 2 weeks ago. Felt awful for about 36 hours and then slightly worse than a cold for a few days. Everyone in the house apart from my eldest daughter caught it. Pretty mild for me, my wife was a bit worse off than me and three of our kids were grand.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 8:56pm
Probably worth restarting this pole as I’m sure lots of voters would have said no and then caught it. I know very few people who and hazard a guess a lot had it but never tested positive as weren’t testing.
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 10:04am
Have been flying twice a month since last september, thought id be a rebel and de-mask in June and caught Covid. Still wear the mask, i was very ill. Flu Ill, a proper one! hit me hard but left every bit as fast
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 10:33am
I’m now of the mind that lots of people who think they never have had it, have just never tested positive for it. If there has been a drop off in the frequency of testing I think there is a chance that people have had it without getting the positive test, or in asymptomatic cases have simply never known.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 11:02am
Got a weird burning sensation in one of my lower legs, was going on for week so asked a friend of mine he's a consultant in Limerick hospital, apparently its a new symptom of covid he said it will clear in a week or two, its now gone. Looks like i had it again but that was the only symptom, no cold, no fever nothing and nothing showed up on antigen test. Weird!
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 2:28pm
Got it last April,it went into my chest and I got pneumonia.Knocked me for 6 weeks.Never so ill in my life Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic