You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you had Covid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Poll Question: Just a Yes or No
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [53.19%]
44 [46.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2022 at 11:11am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Got it a couple weeks back, was off work for a day and a half (should have milked more out of it) and a bit bad with headaches and cough, but then went away. for a week or so i was more easily tired than normal and that was it. All in all not too bad

I'm felt the same way. Only took two days off. Would have got 2 weeks before!
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 9:12am
Just received an email from HR asking staff to confirm if they have ever had Covid
Would that be considered the norm?
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Just received an email from HR asking staff to confirm if they have ever had Covid
Would that be considered the norm?

I get a similar email from my place once a week. We do have an option to respond that we don't want to say 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 2:54pm
Only the yes or no option for us.
Thought it was odd, but if common practice
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 2:36pm
Someone left a window open in the house, it went unnoticed for several days, and I got a cold. I assumed I got the cold from a draft in the house. I assumed wrong.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 7:51pm
Got the rona a month ago. 

Just felt fatigued and f**k all energy and had a bad headache.  10 days isolation.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 8:04pm
Is it safe to have ibuprofen with a best before date of 02/2019? 
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Buy a new pack
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 12:21pm
Still not that I know of 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

f**k me. Do you post every single thought that goes through your head. Non stop crapola.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 1:59pm
Think it was April I had it

Went to the doc to get bloods taken lately as I have been horrendously tired 

Nothing showed up. Nurse said sounds like long covid when she was taking the bloods.

****ish 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 8:07pm
I'm just surprised when I hear about people catching it for the first time these days. 

Both of my parents have yet to catch it which is very odd. They have been close contacts with people that had covid and they are out and about plenty.
It would damage this forums' reputation
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 12:25pm
Not hearing of many catching it these days and no idea what case numbers are like
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2022 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Not hearing of many catching it these days and no idea what case numbers are like

I tested positive last week, very mild, wouldn't even have known I had it only the Mrs asked me to do an antigen test. I tested positive on the PCR also, but she's been negative the whole time. Pretty much 5 months to the date of my last positive. I picked up in the pub more than likely and would likely have continued as normal had I not done the antigen.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2022 at 12:02pm
Got my 4th jab yesterday , again sore arm no much else but i did find that there were a lot more questions about heart trouble, kidneys and so on . Again i think the HSE just want to be covered really  . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Got my 4th jab yesterday , again sore arm no much else but i did find that there were a lot more questions about heart trouble, kidneys and so on . Again i think the HSE just want to be covered really  . 

Heart trouble?
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 7:31pm

My cousin is a consultant in Beaumont. Said there's a significant amount of people between 40 and 50 coming in with heart problems. 
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Heart trouble?

Yer i would say there was about 15 things on the list which she asked about , like i say they just want to cover themsleves i think as someone must have had some reaction to a jab in the past . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic