You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 'GREEN FRIDAY' YBIG's Black Friday SALE NOW ON!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'GREEN FRIDAY' YBIG's Black Friday SALE NOW ON!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'GREEN FRIDAY' YBIG's Black Friday SALE NOW ON!!
    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 2:01pm

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Some really good offers !!THIS WEEK ONLY!! in the YBIG shop lads, most stuff has 20%-30% off and includes the offer below also 

https://www.ybig.ie/shop/ 

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 29 Nov 2019 at 3:08pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 2:42pm
Anyone have the copa jacket? Is it a tight or normal fit? I normally take about a 40inch chest, the Copa size chart looks a bit off

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Anyone have the copa jacket? Is it a tight or normal fit? I normally take about a 40inch chest, the Copa size chart looks a bit off

Medium will do ya fine
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 8:42pm
The only way I can really measure this is by the Adidas zipped top. How does the size of the Copa 2XL compare to the size of the Adidas 2XL?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

The only way I can really measure this is by the Adidas zipped top. How does the size of the Copa 2XL compare to the size of the Adidas 2XL?

I'll put them side by side for you Paulie and check. 

Shedite I'll do the same with the Mediums 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

u've a fine chestEmbarrassed
It's not me it's you:-)
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

I'll put them side by side for you Paulie and check. 

Shedite I'll do the same with the Mediums 

Thanks
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 6:37pm

PPaulie The Copa sleeve is bit longer, it has a large sleeve area where the Adidas one is quite small. The body is slimmer on the Copa

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2019 at 7:19pm
Thanks for that. Slimmer is not my friend though so I'll leave it.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 3:04pm
Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic