You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gibraltar v Rep. of Ireland - Score prediction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Poll Question: How many goals will Ireland win by?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [13.79%]
13 [14.94%]
24 [27.59%]
21 [24.14%]
8 [9.20%]
2 [2.30%]
1 [1.15%]
6 [6.90%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:09pm
5-0 Ireland

McGoldrick coming into form. Maguire will nab one or two as  well
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

0-8+ ... in November they lost 6-2 at home to Armenia and 4-0 away to Macedonia. In short they are crap.

Would be amazing to absolutely annihilate them...however since we beat the 7-0, we have gotten worse and they have gotten a bit better so I can't see us improving on or replicating that result

Gibraltar did beat Armenia 1-0 away as well so if we don’t turn up and they play out of their skins it could be sticky. Off topic but Gibraltar getting their first two competitive wins shows the beauty of the Nations League.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:35pm
0-4
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
garretjoseph View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garretjoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:41pm
Rep Ireland 9
The Rock 1
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 12:42pm
A 0-0 draw is 33-1. Now, that is obviously unlikely, but is it that unlikely? Worth a fiver to ease the potential pain. 
One or two nil, that's the most likely.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:27pm
2-0, I think. They've definitely improved from the 7-0. They were like Sunday league footballers during that game.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

2-0, I think. They've definitely improved from the 7-0. They were like Sunday league footballers during that game.
And they still won 7-0!
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 1:37pm
Weve gotta play our best input. Our best team. I could go with 3-4-1-2 for this game
DangerHere View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by DangerHere DangerHere wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

0-8+ ... in November they lost 6-2 at home to Armenia and 4-0 away to Macedonia. In short they are crap.

Would be amazing to absolutely annihilate them...however since we beat the 7-0, we have gotten worse and they have gotten a bit better so I can't see us improving on or replicating that result

And when Wes scored the 7th in the 56th minute, we stopped! Why??? Should have gone for 10! 

That one baffled me too...it was almost like they said "ah be nice. 7 is loads"
McCarthyy21 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McCarthyy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:47pm
I think we win 4-0, if we only score 2 we should just give up altogether honestly. I can actually see us conceding a goal though much like the Moldova game in the last campaign.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:50pm
Has anybody got a link to the Gibraltar squad? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:53pm
Inferior team.

We should be looking for 4 as a minimum.

Our players may not be the best, but with he number of players regularly starting at a level infinitely higher then the opposition, there should be no problem.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 2:56pm

I have only seen them announce the U21 squad via their social media channels so not sure
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 3:03pm
0-4.
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 3:08pm
The main issue is a physical issue and pro footballers vs amateurs
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 3:18pm

...and this from wiki. It'll not vary too much if at all.

Edited by colemanY2K - 19 Mar 2019 at 3:31pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 3:31pm
0-3
The only way is up
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 3:51pm
Id take a 2-0 now. Hopefully we score early and press on and score a few more though.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic