Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gibraltar/Germany Predictions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 3:34pm
Schurrle ruled out.
Sponsored Links

Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by dundon13 dundon13 wrote:

€5 on Keane to score first and a 1-1 draw, 100/1

Is Keane defo to start?
dundon13 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dundon13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 3:50pm
Not sure to be honest StokedUp but i reckon he will. Plus, he's our best chance of a goal. Keane to score first and Ireland to win 1-0 is 225/1, I've to walk past a bookies on the way home, that bet might tempt me in.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Right, jumped with you there Dinny. €10 at 12/1 with pp. MBS if Keane scores and we still end up losing.

GWAN

No wonder PP is a rich man. Lads if there's one country in the world you would never bet against no matter how poor they are it's Germany. Even their 'ordinary' side that got battered 5-1 by England still got to the WC final. 

The fact they lost to Poland makes it even worse for us. 

I thonk we'll put up a good show but will still lose unfortunately. Muller is too dangerous and opnly needs to one lapse in concentration on our behalf to bury us.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 3:54pm
I know it's Germany but the German team they will have out tonight is only a shadow of the World Cup one. They struggled against Scotland and lost to Poland. Now Schurrle is added to their injury list. Really feel we have a great chance of getting a result. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

I know it's Germany but the German team they will have out tonight is only a shadow of the World Cup one. They struggled against Scotland and lost to Poland. Now Schurrle is added to their injury list. Really feel we have a great chance of getting a result. 

They are missing good players but us missing Coleman and McCarthy is more of a hammer blow as we simply can't replace two of our stand out players to the same extent they can. Podolski can come in for Schurrle. We are still up against it and a draw would be a monumental achievement no matter who's playing for Germany. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 4:27pm
The defence worried me on Saturday, Gibraltar could have scored a couple from set pieces, lets hope it was just complacency on our part and they are fully tuned in for 90 minutes tonight 
Im not reading too much into Germany's injuries, they'll still be able to bring in quality players

londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londonirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The defence worried me on Saturday, Gibraltar could have scored a couple from set pieces, lets hope it was just complacency on our part and they are fully tuned in for 90 minutes tonight 
Im not reading too much into Germany's injuries, they'll still be able to bring in quality players

Wilson really worries me tonight. He was dreadful on the weekend.

Fingers crossed we can pull something off tonight. My head says germany 3/4 - 0. My heart unfortunetly agrees.

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 4:32pm
Are Coleman McCarthy definitely out?
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 4:33pm
I still think Germany are considerably better than us. 2-0.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Are Coleman McCarthy definitely out?

Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 5:12pm
It's great to be involved in games like these. The heart is beginning to pump now! All the best to our boys in Germany! Whatever the result at the end of 90mins they can't take away the result that's in my dream in my head at the moment. Come on to f#$k Ireland!!!
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 9:50pm

As usual with me, the closer to the game the more optimistic I become, often at the cost of reason.
We will get 7 tomorrow.
1-1 on Tuesday

5er on this would have been nice
Jonny2Times View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny2Times Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 9:55pm

As usual with me, the closer to the game the more optimistic I become, often at the cost of reason.
We will get 7 tomorrow.
1-1 on Tuesday

ClapClap
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 9:56pm
Clonbhoy
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 9:57pm

We will get 7 tomorrow.
1-1 on Tuesday

5er on this would have been nice

Aah man FFS.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 10:32pm
That's hilarious Clonbhoy!
Will we qualify mystic meg?
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

That's hilarious Clonbhoy!
Will we qualify mystic meg?

No
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic