You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GIbraltar away tickets needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Lads, as always - these should be going to people with the most aways as opposed to who was down first.

We can't ask the FAI and Supporters clubs to prioritise whose with better records if we don't do it ourselves.

Agree obviously.

How do you verify this though?

Just have to trust people are honest I guess, bit easier for the longer standing profiles who people would know thought admittedly.
Sponsored Links

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:24am

Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Lads, as always - these should be going to people with the most aways as opposed to who was down first.

We can't ask the FAI and Supporters clubs to prioritise whose with better records if we don't do it ourselves.

Agree obviously.

How do you verify this though?

Just have to trust people are honest I guess, bit easier for the longer standing profiles who people would know thought admittedly.

Posters not removing others from the list when quoting and adding themselves would be a good start. 
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:25am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Worst case scenario Multi Storey Car park across the road for stadium

Bag of Cans Thumbs Up

If you could actually watch it from there I'd be delighted LOL
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Worst case scenario Multi Storey Car park across the road for stadium

Bag of Cans Thumbs Up

If you could actually watch it from there I'd be delighted LOL

Appears to be only 100 metres from the the stadium

Only question is how much is is to park for an hour
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:31am
Car parking will be cheap enough with 10 of us per car.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:43pm
I'm not even going to stick my name down. Sorted people for the last 2 *important games. Denmark playoff and Cardiff for the 1-0. I have not never got in to a match despite going without a ticket. We want the FAI to be transparent but we were very unlucky with the teams we got in NL. Friendlies - it's a matter of opinion but they shouldn't count. Last 10 away competitive games it should be. So I don't get sorted for Gib, again that is against my record.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

I'm not even going to stick my name down. Sorted people for the last 2 *important games. Denmark playoff and Cardiff for the 1-0. I have not never got in to a match despite going without a ticket. We want the FAI to be transparent but we were very unlucky with the teams we got in NL. Friendlies - it's a matter of opinion but they shouldn't count. Last 10 away competitive games it should be. So I don't get sorted for Gib, again that is against my record.
why should friendlies not count? Is it because you dont go to them? Why should people who go to Friendlies be penalised for doing so in favour of people who dont bother?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:26pm
Anybody who pays money to go through the pointless monotony of an international friendly deserves either rewarding or locking up. Possibly both.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Anybody who pays money to go through the pointless monotony of an international friendly deserves either rewarding or locking up. Possibly both.
LOL
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

why should friendlies not count? Is it because you dont go to them? Why should people who go to Friendlies be penalised for doing so in favour of people who dont bother?

I do go. In Dublin, do I have to attend away Friendlies now to be a super fan? 

Competitive games are competitive games. 

That should be the list. 

Last 10 competitive games, wouldn't be long weeding it out. 

But not missing a single home should also count.
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 3:50pm

That should be the list. 

Indeed it should, for home matches!
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Got to see Declan Rice play in an Ireland jersey LOL
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 3:58pm

That should be the list. 

In reality the vast majority of people that are going to the away friendlies are going to have been to majority of the last 10 competitive games also not like a big crowd going to friendlies and not the competitive games
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
0325422 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0325422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:19pm
Is there any way of checking what the view might be like from the multi storey car park?

Edited by 0325422 - 19 Feb 2019 at 4:20pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by 0325422 0325422 wrote:

Is there any way of checking what the view might be like from the multi storey car park?

Sure one poster on here has a friend in Gibraltar they should ask them to go take a picture
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 4:48pm

Originally posted by 0325422 0325422 wrote:

Sure one poster on here has a friend in Gibraltar they should ask them to go take a picture
And then pre book every space facing the pitch LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:00pm

That should be the list. 

No but you have to attend away friendlies if you want a better record than someone whomdoes. Throwing the ‘superfan’ term is a bit pathetic. Again you’re bascally saying that anyone that travels to away friendlies should have no recognition for doing so thus be penalised when it comes to games like this where tickets are short as they are lumped in with lads who dont bother going.

In essence though, you have removed your rattle from the pram as you didnt go to enough games so now the rules dont suit you. 
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 5:44pm

That should be the list. 

How can you possibly compare going to a home friendly to an away one. it's bonkers.
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic