Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joey Barton @ it again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2024 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Joey Barton is a legend. Football needs more characters

Now there’s a true YBIG legend. Gouldy DG9 Clap
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2024 at 7:36pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
SunlunBhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunlunBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2024 at 11:56am
The day i take any notice of Joey Barton, will be the day Pigs are spotted flying. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 2:23pm

I hope they are successful 

Radio host Jeremy Vine has joined football pundit Eniola Aluko in taking legal action against ex-footballer Joey Barton after he called him a 'bike nonce' on social media.

The Radio 2 presenter filed a defamation claim last week after posts made by Barton compared Vine to paedophiles such as Rolf Harris, according to The Sun.

It comes after Eni Aluko confirmed she was taking legal action against Barton regarding a 'defamatory' social media post about her family.

Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2024 at 9:37pm
Horrid, rotten reprobate. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 6:41pm
Bartons twitter/x page

It's funny as feck!
'They know exactly what they are doing @Nike @fa @England
Trying to sneak that Woke, Gay communist nonsense onto the England national team jersey.It’ll be to appease all of the lesbians who play for the @Lionesses
and in women’s football. Nothing ‘playful’ about it. Another manoeuvre in their attempted ‘Coup d’etat’ of the men’s game. Leave our flag and our game alone.'
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 8:21pm
In fairness if they started messing about with the tricolour on our shirt making it blue or purple or something I wouldn’t be in favour

I suppose nowadays that makes a person a right wing anti vaxxer for holding such an opinion  
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Bartons twitter/x page

It's funny as feck!
'They know exactly what they are doing @Nike @fa @England
Trying to sneak that Woke, Gay communist nonsense onto the England national team jersey.It’ll be to appease all of the lesbians who play for the @Lionesses
and in women’s football. Nothing ‘playful’ about it. Another manoeuvre in their attempted ‘Coup d’etat’ of the men’s game. Leave our flag and our game alone.'
Don’t hold back Joey LOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

In fairness if they started messing about with the tricolour on our shirt making it blue or purple or something I wouldn’t be in favour

I suppose nowadays that makes a person a right wing anti vaxxer for holding such an opinion  

Confused
El Puto Amo
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 8:33pm
Ffs Baggio.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 8:34pm

I hear you’re a racist now father 😏

To be honest, anything that upsets Joey Barton et al is absolutely fine with me. 

Edited by Fitz - 22 Mar 2024 at 8:50pm
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 9:05pm

Well if you start ranting about woke gay communists while doing it then yes you'll be tarred with the same brush as the tinfoil hat brigade gowls.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2024 at 2:16am
Yeah exactly. Just leave our tricolour alone.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2024 at 6:48pm
Joey won't be happy with this.

Squires is at his best when he's calling out the absolute gammons who occupy a good chunk of the English football fanbase.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic