You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Best back scratcher ever!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best back scratcher ever!
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 8:59am
So there I was with an itch on my shoulder blade right where you can't get it. The wifes at work and there is no way to get at it. Then I reached for a cat comb (a round one with teeth made of steel) and boy did it do the job. To hell with the cats its mine now. So if you want a good back scratch get one of those...they're fantastic. The cats pissed though!
There are friendlier places to drink.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

So there I was with an itch on my shoulder blade right where you can't get it. The wifes at work and there is no way to get at it. Then I reached for a cat comb (a round one with teeth made of steel) and boy did it do the job. To hell with the cats its mine now. So if you want a good back scratch get one of those...they're fantastic. The cats pissed though!

Lucky for you he was Donal.....otherwise he might have caught you stealing his scratcher!!Wink

relu5685 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relu5685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 5:35am
I think you should buy new http://https://www.bestbackscratcherhq.com/ - electric back scratcher for you. There are so many types of back scratcher available in market. WOVTE Bear Claw Back Scratcher is one of the best back scratcher. 
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 2:43pm
If there was ever a thread that needing a bumping it was this one.
The dark side.. And the light
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 3:04pm
Denzel and his chopsticks in Only Fools and Horses springs to mind Smile
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 3:22pm
Classic
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2017 at 7:02pm
That's an oldie! Both the thread and the Hornet.
Long time since Donal was online.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Andy Lee View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 1:28am
Thank you for you advice,  but I love to use this back scratcher for scratch my back

https://www.amazon.com/Backscratchers-Scratcher-Bearclaw-Telescoping-Adjustable/dp/B07Q2RZZL2

Edited by Andy Lee - 23 Feb 2020 at 12:27pm
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 9:25pm
Andy your career has really nose dived. Where did it all go wrong Cry
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic