FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew Trophy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Trophy
    Posted: 01 Nov 2007 at 9:00am
All well and good nice trophy and all who cares! but how come Shelbourne doesnt get to keep the old one. As far as i know when new trophies come along in all leagues around the world the last team to win it usually keeps it. As usual the FAI feck over Shelbourne.And to add to that every week they send a ref out to try and make us lose Im seriously getting sick of this.Its beyond a joke now.I used to joke when i was younger how they were out to get us but i seriously think the pr1cks are.They are conspiring to get us we just need to prove it and its goodbye FAI
Rant over
Sponsored Links

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2007 at 9:30am
As far as a i know, the old trophy will be retired to the new measeum in Abbotstown as well as all the old Cups etc

It will take a couple of lads to lift the new one, fookin size of it
Saintastic View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2007 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by gouldinho gouldinho wrote:

All well and good nice trophy and all who cares! but how come Shelbourne doesnt get to keep the old one. As far as i know when new trophies come along in all leagues around the world the last team to win it usually keeps it. As usual the FAI feck over Shelbourne.And to add to that every week they send a ref out to try and make us lose Im seriously getting sick of this.Its beyond a joke now.I used to joke when i was younger how they were out to get us but i seriously think the pr1cks are.They are conspiring to get us we just need to prove it and its goodbye FAI
Rant over

Wake up and smell the coffee Gouldinho. The only people 'fecking over' Shelbourne in recent times are Shels themselves. Running up mind-boggling debts in the pursuit of league titles but at the sacrifice of your soul. And now it's only a matter of time before Tolka is gone and Shels will have nowhere. The FAI don't have Shels in this precarious situation, Shelbourne's shameful mismanagement has.

Consider yourself lucky to still be in existence and forget about league trophies; the next time a Shelbourne captain lifts one is a long long way away.
I'd rather one day as a Saint than a lifetime as a homeless hoop.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic