You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Brian Murphy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:12am
Originally posted by donegalfan donegalfan wrote:

All the talk about murphy and LOI players is apologetic, nobody is saying he is good enough for the squad, its always "if we had a few injuries" or "i know he os not top bracket but.."  But what!!

He is good enough ...
Sponsored Links

Terry Bollea View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Bollea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:03am
As far as I can see from the LOI (and that's the only measuring stick I have, and it was the same for other players who went over and surprised many by being a success), Brian Murphy is an absolute class act and could cut it at a higher level. It does help when you have players of the calibre of Owen Heary in defence though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDfoTdmG94&feature=PlayList&p=F8D10A025010B274&playnext=1&index=6
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:23pm

he has, but im saying ask him how difficult it will be, he has done really well but there have also been times where the big games have gotten to him and passed him by a bit.

And again, your saying "outside of the top bracket.." about Murphy, so you dont think he is ACTUALLY good enough by the sounds of it, but that in a keeper crisis he could do a job. am i getting you wrong?

yeah 100% wrong again
he is as good as i ve seen outside your top international keepers VDS ,Given ETC
donegalfan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donegalfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 9:32am
Who is he as good as in our squad / playing in england?

Why do you think Trap and Brady cant see it?
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Bollea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 9:53am

Because they choose not to see it, like most Ireland managers, until he is playing across the water.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDfoTdmG94&feature=PlayList&p=F8D10A025010B274&playnext=1&index=6
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 9:54am
The last time I read a Birmingham fan site I had to wipe my face after it such was the level of sperm that came off the screen on the Fahey thread
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terry Bollea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 10:07am
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

The last time I read a Birmingham fan site I had to wipe my face after it such was the level of sperm that came off the screen on the Fahey thread

So you were having a fondle and such was the level of excitement that the fruits of your labour leapt up to the computer screen and rebounded onto your face. A tad gross, but I like it!
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donegalfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 10:37am
whos place in the squad does murphy deserve?
OldBawnHoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OldBawnHoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 1:08pm

Givens ...
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donegalfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:32am
Originally posted by OldBawnHoop OldBawnHoop wrote:

Givens ...

LOL
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donegalfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:33am
Originally posted by Terry Bollea Terry Bollea wrote:

Because they choose not to see it, like most Ireland managers, until he is playing across the water.

Could be a fair point, he choses not to pick Andy Reid who should be in the squad Angry
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:14pm

Originally posted by Terry Bollea Terry Bollea wrote:

Could be a fair point, he choses not to pick Andy Reid who should be in the squad Angry

i am done you just dont get it were going round in circles admin lock the thread
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donegalfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 3:36am
what dont i get?! Confused
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2017 at 7:03pm
2nd start on the trot today for Murphy and a 1-0 for Cardiff. That's 4 points from 6 in his 2 games.
We're decent enough..
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 12:08pm
Offered a new contract by Cardiff along with Tyrone Duffus. Eligible player Matthew Kennedy has been released.
We're decent enough..
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 6:37pm
Signed a new 1-year deal at Cardiff. Left-back Joe Bennett, who it was thought might leave, has also been given a new long-term contract. Not the best news for Greg Cunningham.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic