FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedkeane, ireland fans ,delaney

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Direct Link To This Post Topic: keane, ireland fans ,delaney
    Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 6:55am
Keane on Late late , said we were now like england fans! just because we are now copping on and starting to show the players that we wont take their sub standard displays anymore, and wont cheer them off the pitch when they rob a 3rd rate football team of a deserved 3 points. Fcuk off keane.
i wonder did the fai pay for his flight over and back to london to come over and do his captains bit wit plankety plank! I was expecting him to stand on the stage with pat with his arms outstretched for 90mins. 
Well done to the ireland fans  on weds night. I was absolutley sickened at that irish "team" wearing our colour out there,We are a fcuking laughing stock!!!  we have to think about not going to these matches anymore until Stan, and more importantly Delaney , are gone.
hit em in the pocket,as thats whats important to the balzers and accountants that run our countrys team.
Stephen ireland is not thinking about retiring from international football!!!  well fcuk off then if youre not commited to playing for your country you screwball. Problems or not, id say its more embarressment over the S*it he caused over his dead/undead grannies thats stopping him play for us. good riddence i say.

NO PRIDE LEFT.............
Sponsored Links

greenspur View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 6:57am
*should be Stephen ireland IS thinking about quitting Ireland team   oops.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 9:19am
Did keane say that??
Ireland is considering retiring?
If so a new thread entitled the offcial fuk you Stephen Ireland thread is warranted
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 10:01am
In fairness, Keane didn't mention that Ireland was considering retiring, he said it was a young player so it could be any number.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 2:23pm
yeah but he said that this young player played on wednesday night didnt he??.....therefore it couldnt be Ireland
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 5:44pm
Cry Lads I work in the mental health business leave S Ireland out until he makes a statement stop this now 
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Cry Lads I work in the mental health business leave S Ireland out until he makes a statement stop this now 

Yeah good point mate, I'm in the same line of business meself. Lets hope he can sort out his issues and be an Ireland regular for yers to come.
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
L.Y.A. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 6:06pm
Here here! Let see if Ireland plays in the next campaign before slaughtering him
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2007 at 7:22pm
i would  give stephen ireland some space to sort his alleged problems out. However, considering he lines out for man city 3 days after he maintains hes not mentally ready to play football, i just cant believe any of his statements.
its a pity, cos i think he is a pretty good footballer.
greenspur View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2007 at 5:36am
sorry bout the confusion guys, i didnt mean to insinuate the (not very) Keane said that it was crazy horse ireland, i read on the man city web site that he was considering international retirement.
 he cant be ar**d playin for his country, thats it.  Unless he has "issues" with the current management set up (like we all do). I dont understand why he hasnt the liathroidi's to come out and say !!
  Jeez!  this is fcuking frustrating!

FCUK  YOU DELANEY!!!  U PR**K
greengooner View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2007 at 5:29pm
Guys, in one way or another we ALL work in the mental health business. That said, Ireland was unable to play football on Wednesday, but able to play it on Saturday.
So theres either a miracle cure for stephens mental imbalance, or he's in a sort of mania right now - one day down, one day up - if thats the case, we should see him dropping out of a game for city in the next month.
Do any of u think he'll drop out of  agame for City by reason of mental state in the next month, term, season.
Will he fcccccck.
Slan Stiofan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic