You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Delaney Out, Stan Out , Robson Out, McDonald Out
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDelaney Out, Stan Out , Robson Out, McDonald Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 6:47pm
Be assured Stan is going nowhere of his own accord. He is stubborn, and determined not to walk away at any cost.

Sponsored Links

majoredmo View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 6:48pm
WTF

this is an absolute disgrace. if i was on the team i would retire. i feel sick to my stomach.

somebody please fire stan
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 7:13pm
Just in the door meself lads.  Maninthehat, fair play to you for standing up to those pr*cks who celebrated the Cyprus goal, that is unforgiveable in my opinion.  Now to my view of the 93 minutes.........

As usual, the starting XI, fckn load of w*nk Stan.  O'Brien in centre mid and Keogh retained?  WHY OH WHY OH WHY.  I coulda stomached O'Brien staying at centre half and seen KK or O'Shea in centre mid/left back, but oh no Stan sticks Joey in centre mid.  F*ckin useless Stan.  Keogh retained, tried hard on Sat but so limited on the ball, he was the same tonight.  He never looked like getting beyond the full back or maybe he was told not to.

Robbie Keane, absolutely arse tonight, he's our captain and an abysmal one at that.  Doyle very disappointing, Hunty very in and out but it's still only about his 5th cap so let's not be too hard on Hunty. 

I heard the Stan interview when I came home and he's now gone to blaming the players!!!  Have a go at them inside Stan, castigate them in public??  Bye Bye dressing room.  And then he contradicts himself saying "not acceptable from players and management but re-affirms that he's the man for the job.  Fck off Stan, just go and fck off and take Delaney, McDonald and Devlin (Devlin? What the fck is he doing here?) with you and thank Sir Bobby for his efforts despite illness and being fed to the Lions this week again by the FAI and this time last year.  I thought the fans were exceptionally patient tonight, kept trying to raise encouragement and the boos were right when they came, ie half time, when Cyprus scored and at the end.   My mate rang me shortly after, he has decided to boycott home games while Stan stays in charge, while I probably couldn't bring myself to do that, I understand his reasons.  Could we finish 5th in this group?  Certainly could finish 4th...........This is shameful and if I ever see Delaney near me, may God help him.  Sorry this has comment has dragged on, but it's bloody shameful.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 7:47pm
Stan will not walk away, simple as

And, as Brady said tonight, who could blame him. If he walks, he loses over aa million quid. He is probably hoping to be sacked now so he can hit them for what the FAI will owe them.

There is no way the FAI can stand by him now, NO FOOKIN WAY.

Anf if they do, then It is high time for a REAL PROTEST
billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 9:07pm

the q&a to delaney is a good idea. A formal (albeit even a small one) protest at merrion square is also called for. Rte and the general irish football media  the press, the entire country feel stan should go, so from a timing perspective things are in place. the fans that have booked to travel to cardiff deserve a change of manager prior to the game. Not just any manager, but a manager that is proud to have an opportunity to serve a team that pull in 50 thousand odd fans for a meaningless game when qualification is passed. For a team that by far and away have the best traveling support of any european country and continually  get behind the team against all the odds.  Delaney is many things, but I do not believe he is stupid. He is now backed into to a corner that even the fookin overworked spin doctors he has employed thus far can cease to operate.

I sense the winds of change - and I hope to fook they blow the fookin doors off that stinking rotten establishment that is the FAI. the freewheelers, gerkeano's, honeymonster, yank and the rest of the true supporters do deserve better - and at the end of the day, the Delaney's of the world do have to answer for their actions at some point.
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 1:36am
Originally posted by TheManInTheHat TheManInTheHat wrote:

Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Well i certainly wasn't estatic when Ireland grabbed a last minute equaliser.

€70 me bollix!!!! Fookin pub team

Much as they were sh*te and they deserve all the condmenation they're going to get tomorrow and after, I still didn't want to see Ireland lose.

Yep, i know.
Was so fookin angry last night about the whole affair.
Lets hope this is a wake up call.
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 2:19am
stan has now given three of our worst ever performances. in one campaign!!

jack drew with liechtenstein but at least they had a load of chances.
mick had macedonia and moscow and the swiss in dublin.

but this is shocking altogether 1 point off cyprus over the two games conceding 6 goals!! not mention conceding against san marino.

we are better than that and any manager who had a clue would get better from our players. Stan and his management team must go.

Edited by RogerMilla - 18 Oct 2007 at 2:20am
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
londonirish View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 3:11am
Relax lads, its ok!

Staunton: 'It will get better when we get a full-strength squad and when it does happen we'll have a good nucleus to go forward.'
KrisMorrisKross View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 3:14am

I agree 100% with you Roger. The players aren't playing for him and he has no support amoung us supporters. The ground would have been practically empty after 90 minutes last night if people hadn't stayed to boo. I felt genuinely sorry for Stan last night. He is clearly clueless, like a rabbitt in the headlights. He has destroyed any legacy he might have had as an Irish great and the only way he can repair the damage now is to hold his hand up, admit he's not up to the job and resign. 

There's no point in us just sounding off on this forum. Do you think the FAI read this to keep in touch with the people that go home and away ? Not a chance. I will be e-mailing the FAI at info@fai.ie. Please do the same. We need change NOW not during the next campaign.
Back o' the Net !
duffer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 3:31am
Haven't got the time and can't be fookin bothered to go through all that was wrong last night but there was very little that was right!

Enough really is enough - Delaney, Stan & co out now plus a new captain.

Protest a must, enough talk lets take action now.
�The seeds of doubt that were sown at the weekend against Egypt have been doused by a dose of Jack Charlton's almighty weedkiller.�

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 4:37am
one word on this whole affair - PATHETIC! AngryAngryCensored
Actually heres another few, pure fookin EMBARASSING and CRINGLEWORTHY!

Its just not funny anyomore, just go now, just go! Look at the facts staring you in the face, NOBODY WANTS YOU THERE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic