FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedArsenal and DIVING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Arsenal and DIVING
    Posted: 01 Mar 2007 at 1:41am
Delighted to see arsenal getting knocked out of the cup last night and seeing there whole year fall to pieces.  Just the champions league to be knocked out of next and thats it.
Only dislike them because of players like Lehmann, Pires and reyes (i know they 've left) but they are the biggest bunch of divers and game ruiners I have ever seen.  Then theres drogba and ronaldo but they seem to be the only ones on their teams they do it so i dont hate their teams as much as arsenal
Sponsored Links

Troy McClure View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 8:06am

i agree with the count, everyone hates arsenal. it seems to me that arsenal believe they have a god given right to win every match they play because they play 'beautiful football' - boll*x, and then when they get beat they moan and whinge about the ref, the pitch, the ball or whatever pops into wenger's head.

hey come 'ere and look what you could hav' won, it's caravan with chrome
PompeyBill View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 8:42am
I have to say i really hate Wengers 'selective myopia' - "i did not see the incident where Pires was accused of diving, i was looking at my watch at the time". Its funny how he doesnt see any of the incidents where his players cheat but manages to see the other teams doing it all the time!

Jimmy 2 Times View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2007 at 4:51pm
pires dive beside OShea in Paris was the most blatent worst dive I've ever seen except for Rodney Dangerfields in 'Back to School' (Triple Lindey) Absolute disgraceful! are these guys not embaressed looking back at these on tape? Is it even ever brought up with porfessionals sitting around a table sl*gging each other or is it not talked about! Refs should stamp it out by giving straight reds as its just cheating and in a lot of the cases it fools the ref and defenders are sent off, penos scores and matches lost!

pires dive beside OShea in Paris was the most blatent worst dive I've ever seen except for Rodney Dangerfields in 'Back to School' (Triple Lindey) Absolute disgraceful! are these guys not embaressed looking back at these on tape? Is it even ever brought up with porfessionals sitting around a table sl*gging each other or is it not talked about! Refs should stamp it out by giving straight reds as its just cheating and in a lot of the cases it fools the ref and defenders are sent off, penos scores and matches lost!
Ah Shadaapa You Face!

Ah Shadaapa You Face!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic