You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favourite time of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Favourite time of the week
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
5 [18.52%]
1 [3.70%]
10 [37.04%]
11 [40.74%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 8:53am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Every time is as miserable as the next 
LOL

Edited by 9fingers - 04 Sep 2023 at 8:53am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

About 3 pm on Saturdays , kind of done everything that needs to be done and can sit and watch football having a few beers . 

There is just to two of you. What the f**k “needs” to be done. Your whole week could be watching football if you wanted to. 
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 10:15am
LOL
It's probably a very unfair assumption, but one I ashamedly hold myself, that unless you have kids/theyre grown up you've basically fook all to do but ar se around...I also regularly think what the jaysus did I do with myself before I had them?
<insert witty comment>
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Beavis Beavis wrote:

LOL
It's probably a very unfair assumption, but one I ashamedly hold myself, that unless you have kids/theyre grown up you've basically fook all to do but ar se around...I also regularly think what the jaysus did I do with myself before I had them?

You had free time. Its a fact, the moment you drop kids into the equation that evaporates, and the more kids you have, the more stretched your time becomes. Holidays with kids, especially in the young years is just babysitting in a different location.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

About 3 pm on Saturdays , kind of done everything that needs to be done and can sit and watch football having a few beers . 

There is just to two of you. What the f**k “needs” to be done. Your whole week could be watching football if you wanted to. 

You’re a nosey aul bollox. Just because there’s just the two of them doesn’t mean there’s not sh*t to be done.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 10:38am

Agree with this. Saturday afternoons for certain Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 11:03am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

You’re a nosey aul bollox. Just because there’s just the two of them doesn’t mean there’s not sh*t to be done.

Baldie , you are kind of thinking before you had kids you had loads of time and you just did nothing with it , i I on the other hand still work six days a week , still have to keep the show on the road in the house and i spent 14 weekends painting the whole of the inside of the house this summer ( BIG HOUSE ) .................
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Holidays with kids, especially in the young years is just babysitting in a different location.
True...different locations and varying levels of intoxication and guilt due to same
<insert witty comment>
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 12:32pm

Baldie , you are kind of thinking before you had kids you had loads of time and you just did nothing with it , i I on the other hand still work six days a week , still have to keep the show on the road in the house and i spent 14 weekends painting the whole of the inside of the house this summer ( BIG HOUSE ) .................

Six days a week (hungry bastard). 

Keep the show on the road in the house 😀😀😀

Sounds like you are inventing jobs for yourself Murph to be a martyr.  

You are saying I did nothing with my time.  I certainly won’t look back and wish I worked extra days and painted the house more or did more housework. 😀😀😀

Edited by Baldrick - 04 Sep 2023 at 12:34pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 12:50pm

You are saying I did nothing with my time.  I certainly won’t look back and wish I worked extra days and painted the house more or did more housework. 😀😀😀
I think the only thing you regret is that you have not found more time to eat . Pig
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 1:30pm

I think the only thing you regret is that you have not found more time to eat . Pig

😀😀😀😀🥳🥳🥳
Hope you enjoyed the game on Sat Murph 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 2:00pm

😀😀😀😀🥳🥳🥳

Somehow i did think you may have forgotten with nappies and all and one of your kids dressed in a Liverpool top  Embarrassed
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 2:22pm

😀😀😀😀🥳🥳🥳

Somehow i did think you may have forgotten with nappies and all and one of your kids dressed in a Liverpool top  Embarrassed

He has his own mind.  Fair play to him 👍👍👍
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic