You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ben Quinn

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ben Quinn
    Posted: 26 Jul 2023 at 8:11am
Young Dub Ben scored another two goals for the Celtic B team earlier this week.

Darren O'Dea speaks very highly of him.

I just hope he doesn't go the same way as so many young Irish players at Celtic.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2023 at 8:40am
They speak very highly of all their youth players. But their conversion rate to successful senior footballers is woeful. There's just no real pathway there for someone like Ben.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2023 at 10:24am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

They speak very highly of all their youth players. But their conversion rate to successful senior footballers is woeful. There's just no real pathway there for someone like Ben.
He’ll get a loan to Packie Bonner FC in the LOI
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 11:03am

Celtic FC B stretched their unbeaten run in 2024 to 10 games after defeating Berwick Rangers 1-0 on Saturday afternoon.

Ben Quinn’s second-half strike was enough to separate the sides as the young Hoops picked up another three points in the Lowland League.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2024 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Celtic FC B stretched their unbeaten run in 2024 to 10 games after defeating Berwick Rangers 1-0 on Saturday afternoon.

Ben Quinn’s second-half strike was enough to separate the sides as the young Hoops picked up another three points in the Lowland League.
junior football DM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic