You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

UFO Thread. - Have you ever seen wan?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 7:56pm
I saw a clip of the Mexican hearings today, wasn't sure if it was a joke or not until all media was reporting on it. It's funny how indifferent people seem to be about all this 

It would damage this forums' reputation
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I saw a clip of the Mexican hearings today, wasn't sure if it was a joke or not until all media was reporting on it. It's funny how indifferent people seem to be about all this 

Your man grusch seems legit.

Who'd of thought it, aliens confirmed to exist before Stephen Kenny won a big game in a qualifier.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 8:14pm
Thats an ET doll from the 80s
I love beer gardens
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Who'd of thought it, aliens confirmed to exist before Stephen Kenny won a big game in a qualifier.

LOL
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

LOLLOLClap
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 10:07pm
Interesting. There’s definitely some very strange objects flying around above Earth, some of which seem to be defying the laws of physics. The Yanks obviously know way more than they’re letting on, as per. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2023 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Interesting. There’s definitely some very strange objects flying around above Earth, some of which seem to be defying the laws of physics. The Yanks obviously know way more than they’re letting on, as per. 

Probably some of our efforts on goal which have gone so far off target that they have escaped the earth's gravity
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 8:38am
In an age of high tech cameras some of the video's from the fighter jets are terrible, you can barely make anything out, even the picture of the "bodies" are a bit 1970s!

Edited by jamo1 - 14 Sep 2023 at 8:39am
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

In an age of high tech cameras some of the video's from the fighter jets are terrible, you can barely make anything out, even the picture of the "bodies" are a bit 1970s!

Thats because they're IR sensors, they're tracking heat signatures of an object miles away in complete darkness while traveling at few thousand km/h.

The bodies are a hoax already been debunked, I mean look at the state of them LOL

SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Thats because they're IR sensors, they're tracking heat signatures of an object miles away in complete darkness while traveling at few thousand km/h.

The bodies are a hoax already been debunked, I mean look at the state of them LOL

You'd be embarrassed enough to be Mexican having that sh*te legitimised in your congress.
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 4:00pm
If UFOs were genuinely out-of-this-world, then that would mean that Aliens are technologically hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of humanity.

So why would they allow the US, or anybody else, to commandeer their space-craft, take prisoners or desecrate dead Alien bodies?

Obviously they wouldn't. Area 51 would be a massive hole in the ground, not an airport for UFOs, if Aliens were real and behaved logically.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 5:09pm
Some of the sh*te you would hear from UFOlogists.

Humanity and Aliens have signed a contractLOL

As if there is a court system in place to enforce an agreementLOL
Also the Aliens always go the American Government to sign the contract as if they speak for humanity.

Also some of these crackpots describing it as an aviation safety issue to try to give some sort of credibility to their mad schemes.

These UFOs can move at hyperdynamic speed in a second yet somehow they would allow themselves to be hit a plane going 500mphLOL  Do me a favour.

Then you have some group led by some bloke who used to be in Blink 181.  Yeah because people are going to take a fella with tats all over his hands and neck seriously when talking about UFOs. The chaps probably been on more speed and crack that most.

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2023 at 8:38pm

I would have assumed the two little aliens they had rolled out was new. These were found in 2017 and already debunked. Wtf is it doing in the Mexican congress. 

A damn farce LOLLOL
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

America spends an absolute fortune on its military, so they've got to have some amazing toys. And coincidently, half these sightings seem to happen next to US Airforce bases.

The only time I remember a report of a UFO in Ireland was back in the early 90s. The Irish Press had a picture of one on their front-page. I think it was taken in Carlingford.

Looked up this story and it was published on Wednesday 18th April 1990.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 11:25pm

America spends an absolute fortune on its military, so they've got to have some amazing toys. And coincidently, half these sightings seem to happen next to US Airforce bases.

The only time I remember a report of a UFO in Ireland was back in the early 90s. The Irish Press had a picture of one on their front-page. I think it was taken in Carlingford.

Looked up this story and it was published on Wednesday 18th April 1990.

There was one spotted in Loughrea, Galway 2 weeks ago.  Footage online of it.  Looks a bit weird tbh.  Lights shiftig around the night sky.  Couldn't rule out drones totally tbh but the speed looks a little quick for me.

https://www.galwaybeo.ie/culture/strange-irish-ufo-video-shows-8989035

I saw another one lately online from 2010
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=ufo+loughrea#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:bb747661,vid:2DbSJ_VRBXY,st:0

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 11:36pm
Saw this online.  CGI?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sciencetech/video-1458389/Incredible-footage-shows-UFO-spotted-France.html

Edited by Trap junior - 03 Jan 2024 at 11:38pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic