Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2023 LOI Premier Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2023 LOI Premier Division Thread
    Posted: 12 Dec 2022 at 2:46pm
Why do the powers that be only release the opening round of fixtures today? Don't think I've seen it in any other country 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2022 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Why do the powers that be only release the opening round of fixtures today? Don't think I've seen it in any other country 

The do it in some US sports as a teaser to generate interest.
I think it's worth a go - Generates some conversation and press coverage in advance of the main fixture release.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2022 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

The do it in some US sports as a teaser to generate interest.
I think it's worth a go - Generates some conversation and press coverage in advance of the main fixture release.
You'd think if they were gonna spend money to drum up some interest in the league, they'd have the website ready for said interest

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic