You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2023 Season Transfers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 11:37am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

on a further rovers / bohs theme one time scummed now bright young thing dean williams signed too I hear, impressed me any time I saw him. That’s a front line of Williams akintunde afolabi junior okedi, and Varian. Goals there. Now the tricky bit, sort out that leaky back line.

Based on performances last season, I wouldn't be so sure LOL Williams was always good for a goal against us though. Akintunde too. Sorting out the backline is a massive priority though. I'd hope they've approached Dan Casey to see if he'd be interested in returning, even if he has no interest.
You’d hope so but I think he’ll have much bigger offers than us, home & abroad. 
Darragh Markey supposed to be signing from Drogs, a player I’ve always liked and something a little different to what we have 

Casey to the MLS apparently 
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2022 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

on a further rovers / bohs theme one time scummed now bright young thing dean williams signed too I hear, impressed me any time I saw him. That’s a front line of Williams akintunde afolabi junior okedi, and Varian. Goals there. Now the tricky bit, sort out that leaky back line.

Based on performances last season, I wouldn't be so sure LOL Williams was always good for a goal against us though. Akintunde too. Sorting out the backline is a massive priority though. I'd hope they've approached Dan Casey to see if he'd be interested in returning, even if he has no interest.
Darragh Markey supposed to be signing from Drogs, a player I’ve always liked and something a little different to what we have 

Yeah had heard the same 
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 2:31pm

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Yeah had heard the same 

Dan is now with Motherwell in the SPL
Idah Dream!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic