You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Calamity Tuta
He did well for us last season but at least once a game he's do something outrageously silly. That's why we got rid

He was great tonight, pure jeckyll and hyde keeper LOL
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 10:16pm
he'll drive ye madLOL Kerry have taken the lead in so many games at end of last season and beginning of this. Need to learn to hold on to a lead... After next week!!
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 10:31pm

he'll drive ye madLOL Kerry have taken the lead in so many games at end of last season and beginning of this. Need to learn to hold on to a lead... After next week!!

I'm just disappointing that we don't get another crack at that rat Caoihmin Porter
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 10:44pm
Did Kerry FC not fold after the yank left. Was sure they did LOL
I love beer gardens
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Did Kerry FC not fold after the yank left. Was sure they did LOL

If I were you, I'd be thanking my lucky stars for what Ainscough has done for Sligo's season
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2024 at 10:55pm
Ah im only having the craic with ye LOL i heard yer playing with O'Neills balls down there so the oppostion cant kick it properly? Prob a rumour! Might get ye in the cup...
I love beer gardens
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 9:54am

I'm just disappointing that we don't get another crack at that rat Caoihmin Porter
What did he do? Last season we drew twice, won with a last minute winner and came back from behind to win two one in the other. I expect another tough match
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2024 at 10:17am

What did he do? Last season we drew twice, won with a last minute winner and came back from behind to win two one in the other. I expect another tough match

Crawled off the bench in the last minute, started goading the the main stand and started brawl at full time. I don't think he even got a touch of the ball LOL
I don't expect it to be tough for ye, good start and look well organised. Rogers was a gift to the division last year.
Do they still have pixelot in Finn park?
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 12:12pm
Third jersey launched today Clap
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 12:18pm

Pretty nice. Not a fan of the white strips on sleeves.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 12:33pm

Crawled off the bench in the last minute, started goading the the main stand and started brawl at full time. I don't think he even got a touch of the ball LOL
I don't expect it to be tough for ye, good start and look well organised. Rogers was a gift to the division last year.
Do they still have pixelot in Finn park?
Ah that rings a bell alright. He wasn't a great player tbh. Nah we have a better camera now. Not hectic but a vast improvement
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 8:25am

I wasn't too sure about it initially but its growing on me.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic