You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Overrated Pubs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2022 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Had some shocking pints of Guinness at the Maldron Tallaght yesterday. First pour went right to top of glass. 2nd pour,she tilts the glass,pours out some of the stout then tops it up. f**king Guinness spilling all over the glassLOLThe head was about 1cm !

The Maldron on match day is as bad as it gets. They draft in relief staff who don’t seem to know how to use the tills and defo have no idea how to pour a pint. Horrendous. Luckily my standards are fairly low so I’ll still have a few scoops before the match 

Maldron was always bad for a pint pre / post match but I find most places are like that now with staff in general. All new and inexperienced behind the bars, cant pull a pint for their lives and struggle with tills and the likes. Obviously not their fault or anything buts its still annoying paying €6 something for a sh*te pint!

It's generally the same staff every match day so should have experience by now. One order at a time with their head down like in some crap chain bar in the UK really pisses me off. If it's 2 deep at the bar just start pulling Guinness and Heineken to beat the band, it won't sit for long. 

There is a reason why it's called the Scaldron.

For the life of me and I can't understand why restaurants/pubs with food haven't copped on that there should be dishwashers exclusively for pint glasses. Every pint is served in a filthy, greasy glass.   
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic