You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Concerts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 10:21am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

It was a great show and the bus park located at Whitehall GAA grounds was quite the place with every accent and walk of life congregated in one area with plenty of 'beverages consumed' 

The production and setlist was very good, Garths covers of Piano Man and American Pie were top class. Out of his own material 'The Dance', 'Friends in Low Places' and 'Standing Outside The Fire' were amazing. Beware though if you're in Row K in the Premium Level, the bloody low roof somewhat blocks your view of the top of the stage 

Enjoy everyone going to the rest of the shows  
 Can't see a setlist for last night but 14 of the 31 songs he played at his previous gig were covers...shoddy enoughLOL

The dance and low places are both covers too Wink
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 12:01pm

It was a great show and the bus park located at Whitehall GAA grounds was quite the place with every accent and walk of life congregated in one area with plenty of 'beverages consumed' 

The production and setlist was very good, Garths covers of Piano Man and American Pie were top class. Out of his own material 'The Dance', 'Friends in Low Places' and 'Standing Outside The Fire' were amazing. Beware though if you're in Row K in the Premium Level, the bloody low roof somewhat blocks your view of the top of the stage 

Can't see a setlist for last night but 14 of the 31 songs he played at his previous gig were covers...shoddy enoughLOL
They're always at it in Country Music, everyone coveres everyones songs, gives them their own version 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 3:29pm
Amazing concerts. I bought tickets to three shows. Loving it 

Garth is the King
It would damage this forums' reputation
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

The dance and low places are both covers too Wink

Yeah, was very surprised to hear that! Makes me hate the genre even more. Non stop country weekends in our town..Brings out some amount of rednecksLOL
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

@Hotlips..

Just deleted yet another misogynistic post from you. As previous quiet deletions have not worked and when pulled up publicly you double down and feign bias, now is the time for a break for you.

I knew as soon as I posted the comment, it was a stupid thing to say. Brain to mouth filter was turned off!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

@Hotlips..

Just deleted yet another misogynistic post from you. As previous quiet deletions have not worked and when pulled up publicly you double down and feign bias, now is the time for a break for you.

I knew as soon as I posted the comment, it was a stupid thing to say. Brain to mouth filter was turned off!
Thumbs Up
Taoiseach View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taoiseach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2022 at 1:34pm
Kendrick Lamar in November will be rocking. FAI cup final earlier in the day too. 
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2022 at 4:45pm
Anyone get tickets to the Bono Q&A thing in the Olympia ?

€110 each for most 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2022 at 7:45pm

Anyone get tickets to the Bono Q&A thing in the Olympia ?

€110 each for most 
Yeah I got 3
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic