You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Cost of Living Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373839
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

The child has far worse problems ahead with his/her life knowing their father is a right wing f**knut. . 
Hopefully you were castrated with comment's like that. 
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 3:48pm

The child has far worse problems ahead with his/her life knowing their father is a right wing f**knut. . 

LOL
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 3:52pm
So the far left loonies on here have gone from making jokes about my woman getting raped to bringing my kids into it in the space of a few months. And they wonder why they've become such a vocal minority in this country.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 3:53pm
Work related question. Currently working on contract in a pharma plant with an agency. The permanent staff here have all been given a 4.5% annual incremental increase in salary, contract staff doing the exact same job have got nothing. Is that allowed? I thought there was something brought in that if one got it, everyone got it?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Work related question. Currently working on contract in a pharma plant with an agency. The permanent staff here have all been given a 4.5% annual incremental increase in salary, contract staff doing the exact same job have got nothing. Is that allowed? I thought there was something brought in that if one got it, everyone got it?

Don't think so, if you are contracted it can be completely different terms for two people doing the same job
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 5:29pm
6 tiny donuts for 10 euro in the Applegreen in Enfield. I've never had Krispy Kreme but they must be like crack.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 6:09pm
The DAA on twitter saying they had to keep parking prices high or else too many people would park there. They would have been better off using the old War in Ukraine excuse.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 7:43pm

LOL
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Most agency rates are subject to to yearly increases etc for many reasons. It's either up to the agency to negotiate new rate(s) with the employer across the board or you agree a new rate with the agency directly. Generally the latter is never implemented from my experience in the construction industry. 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2024 at 11:41pm

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373839
  Share Topic