You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Naples

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2022 at 11:53pm
Watches a few episodes of Gomorrah and thinks he is Ciro di Marzio
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 8:52am
LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 8:56am
"See Naples and Die" as Goethe said. Need your wits about you in Naples and best to stay on the beaten track...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 9:53am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 10:20am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Just cos you’re going to Longford on your holliers
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 10:58am
Absolutely terrible come back Thumbs Down
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 11:04am
LOL
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Brutal LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No comeback Horse,just a factThumbs Up👍
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 3:48pm
Went a few years ago when we got engaged. Stayed down by the fort (castel dell'ovo). It is lovely round there. We stayed in the Palazzo Alabadieri, which i would highly recommend.
As muff says round the train stations is dodgey enough but down by the fort is lovely. Can get a fixed price taxi outside the airport direct to the city there's a pricing list set by the city. 
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Anywan been? To a match or holiday. 
Did a holiday a few years back, grand town with a lot of "culture". Nice area down by a fort with nice restaurants. Pompeii obviously for a day trip, easy to do via the train. Loads of islands off it for some beach, we stayed in Ischia. Amalfi coast has some lovely towns but very expensive even for B&B's. Positano is the most famous obviously. Try to stay 2 nights there at least and do a boat trip along the coast or something

Heading here in July for 5-7 nights. Will stay in Naples for 2/3 days and then head down the coast. Is there any town in particular you'd recommend basing in (assume it's easy enough to do day trips to the different towns around the coast?) or would it be better to spend a night or 2 in different towns?

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 8:40am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Anywan been? To a match or holiday. 
Did a holiday a few years back, grand town with a lot of "culture". Nice area down by a fort with nice restaurants. Pompeii obviously for a day trip, easy to do via the train. Loads of islands off it for some beach, we stayed in Ischia. Amalfi coast has some lovely towns but very expensive even for B&B's. Positano is the most famous obviously. Try to stay 2 nights there at least and do a boat trip along the coast or something

Heading here in July for 5-7 nights. Will stay in Naples for 2/3 days and then head down the coast. Is there any town in particular you'd recommend basing in (assume it's easy enough to do day trips to the different towns around the coast?) or would it be better to spend a night or 2 in different towns?

We only stayed in Positano, did a day trip on the boat east one day down to see caves, beaches etc and had lunch in Amalfi (get a local bus from there up to Revello for savage views). and did another day trip from Positano out to Capri. Positano is small guesthouses, if you want a proper hotel you're probably better off basing yourself in Sorrento. I'm sure they do similar day trips around the coast from there. Sorrento is easier to get back to Naples/Pompeii/Airport too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic