You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 20 minutes ago at 6:54pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Im wrong the US can be trusted. They know nothing of war crimes.

This is history this will be forgotten, but trust us this time about Ukraine
Maybe most have but I most certainly don't give the US and a few other western allies a free pass for their crimes. 

Regarding the aid, it did dry up because the MAGA cult delayed it but it's about to start flowing again. There's no shortage of aid to give just political hurdles. 

You say you've been against this invasion from day 1 but you don't seem in favour of Ukraine getting the military help it needs to defeat it's aggressor.

I am not a fan of War. the aid will only prolong it.
I am not a fan of the invader but Im not a fan of any sort of meddling that gave " escuses" too. 

Okay so the Aid did dry up. And it was held up by the democratic process which ended up being passed anyway with aid to fund a genocide

The aid will prologue it because it will stop the genocide and conquest of Ukraine by Russia. By your logic we should have let Nazi Germany dominate the world because war is bad!

Russia have not been found guilty of Genoicde Yet or Warned to stop genocide by the ICC yet in 2 years. In a few months US backed Isarael have. If you dont mind I will trust their definition not yours.

The hitler and Nazi cards are always played when comparing an enemy of the Western World. I dont believe in them, so wont entertain them.
But it's ok when Russia plays the Nazi card on Ukraine? What would you describe the massacre of Ukrainian civilians as in Bucha etc? What would have happened to Ukraine if their army wasn't there to stop the hoarde? Russia has precedent with Ukrainian genocide. History repeats.

The Russian economy is in a far worse place and is currently only growing because of the war economy. Once the war is over they're f**ked and if it goes on too long they're f**ked anyway. Have you seen their interest rates? 😂

Edited by eireland - 2 hours 17 minutes ago at 6:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191
  Share Topic