You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Armenia Away 4th June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424344
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by tapfit2004 tapfit2004 wrote:

Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Taxi men didn't have a word of English so I decided to communicate via hand gestures. Wanted him to bring me to a strip club. Was saying girls and showing hand signals of boobs. He brought me to a street that had street prostitutes everywhere. They were all stinking, overweight and ugly, I proceeding to offer to pay for him to get a girl, worked out at about a tenner so thought f**k it this will be entertaining, he drove up and down the road a good 20 times before he found one suitable. I gave him the money. At the same time 4 russian lads took me out of the taxi and I went with them in the car, they said girls too ugly here so they drove around with IRA music blasting, I thought I was being robbed and kidnapped so started to panic a bit. Then asked where I was staying, I just said republic square. They took me there, let me out and said nice to meet you, added me on instagram. I was thinking thank f**k for that hahaha. Was a surreal experience. LOL

Think I met you outside the beatles bar on Sunday. If its the same lad you badly needed some sleep. �£

Don't think that was me. I could be wrong though. I didn't set foot in that place (as far as im aware) LOL
Sponsored Links

tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by tapfit2004 tapfit2004 wrote:

Taxi men didn't have a word of English so I decided to communicate via hand gestures. Wanted him to bring me to a strip club. Was saying girls and showing hand signals of boobs. He brought me to a street that had street prostitutes everywhere. They were all stinking, overweight and ugly, I proceeding to offer to pay for him to get a girl, worked out at about a tenner so thought f**k it this will be entertaining, he drove up and down the road a good 20 times before he found one suitable. I gave him the money. At the same time 4 russian lads took me out of the taxi and I went with them in the car, they said girls too ugly here so they drove around with IRA music blasting, I thought I was being robbed and kidnapped so started to panic a bit. Then asked where I was staying, I just said republic square. They took me there, let me out and said nice to meet you, added me on instagram. I was thinking thank f**k for that hahaha. Was a surreal experience. LOL

Think I met you outside the beatles bar on Sunday. If its the same lad you badly needed some sleep. �£

Don't think that was me. I could be wrong though. I didn't set foot in that place (as far as im aware) LOL

It must have been another fella who had a traumatic experience like yerself, but lived to tell the tale. LOL
Let Christy Take It.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 5:38pm

LOLClap
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 5:55pm
And I thought I was naive. Got ambushed, battered and robbed on 8th and Butler in Philadelphia trying to score drugs even more awkwardly than Larry David on Curb that time.

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 10:55pm
Lovely city, so clean, safe and chilled out. The people are are nice . Women are beautiful too. Stayed until yesterday. Will deffo go back if we get them again. 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Lovely city, so clean, safe and chilled out. The people are are nice . Women are beautiful too. Stayed until yesterday. Will deffo go back if we get them again. 
Eh not now me thinks. the Azerbaijani's are are attacking them along the border. A rusian convoy was also shelled today. this could escalate real quick. Thank FC*K we're home. following Ireland in the Caucasus can be a nightmare. ever since 2008 Mother Russia has interfered with our plans there, hence the airspace there opens after midnight for a lot of flights. Hope yto Jaysus we don't get Georgia, Armenia or Azerbaijan in the Euro's. too much hastle.Dead
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 2:15am
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Eh not now me thinks. the Azerbaijani's are are attacking them along the border. A rusian convoy was also shelled today. this could escalate real quick. Thank FC*K we're home. following Ireland in the Caucasus can be a nightmare. ever since 2008 Mother Russia has interfered with our plans there, hence the airspace there opens after midnight for a lot of flights. Hope yto Jaysus we don't get Georgia, Armenia or Azerbaijan in the Euro's. too much hastle.Dead

Yeah if was a close run thing there for a while, wasn’t sure if citizen was home yet from a trip back in June 3 months ago 😀😀
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Yeah if was a close run thing there for a while, wasn’t sure if citizen was home yet from a trip back in June 3 months ago 😀😀
Could of met one of the beautiful women and stayed there
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 7:58am

Not forgetting when all the animals escaped the zoo and lions and tigers were roaming about Tbilisi attacking people. Would have made the taxi drive experience there seem more relaxing compared to getting chased by a tiger.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424344
  Share Topic