You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Have you had Covid

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Poll Question: Just a Yes or No
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [53.19%]
44 [46.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2023 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Pretty sure you are to not have a booster for 6 months after testing positive.

Yeah?  That's that sorted so.

Had Covid back in July.  Was different symptoms.  Had a headache and fatigue back then.  This is more of a sniffles.
  Yep six months TJ before your next one . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2023 at 10:34am
Have it for the second time now, pretty much exactly one year since I last had it. 
Was more fever and blocked nose the past two days but now the cough is starting. Last time that was the worst part as it was sore after awhile and lasted a couple weeks

Edited by t_rAndy - 08 Mar 2023 at 10:35am
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2023 at 11:29am
Are most people still testing now? I probably would if I had fever symptoms but haven't bothered anytime I have had sniffles or a cold
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 6:41pm
I felt a sore throat and ear coming on on Tuesday afternoon and sore back, legs and joints.
Been in bed ever since, unable to eat and very painful when swallowing, can hardly open my mouth or talk now

Got antibiotics from the doctor

I don’t think it’s Covid, haven’t done a test mind you, but anyone experienced this before 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I felt a sore throat and ear coming on on Tuesday afternoon and sore back, legs and joints.
Been in bed ever since, unable to eat and very painful when swallowing, can hardly open my mouth or talk now

I don’t think it’s Covid, haven’t done a test mind you, but anyone experienced this before 

That's a symtom of the flu isn't it? Sore swallowing is a normal symptom?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 7:27pm
Surprised you were allowed to see the DR without a negative test.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 7:27pm

I currently have the exact same symptoms! On antibiotics too.

Didn’t even think about Covid until the missus brought it up, done a test out of curiosity and it came back negative.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Surprised you were allowed to see the DR without a negative test.

Got the antibiotics over the phone after explaining my symptoms
Doctor asked if I wanted to come in or just be given a prescription 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Didn’t even think about Covid until the missus brought it up, done a test out of curiosity and it came back negative.

Must be going around
Are you bed bound?

I was googling the symptoms and quinsy keeps coming up which looks worrying 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 8:05pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Must be going around
Are you bed bound?

I was googling the symptoms and quinsy keeps coming up which looks worrying 

I’ve managed to walk about the house, but I’m wrecked after!! Haven’t been getting much sleep past couple of nights either.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 11:20pm
Do you even have to do a test anymore? I had a flu/cold type thing there the other week and just went about my business, albeit as you would with a cold or flu normally and not sneezing and coughing near people etc. Didn’t even think to do a test at this stage.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
NaasSaint View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaasSaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2023 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Do you even have to do a test anymore? I had a flu/cold type thing there the other week and just went about my business, albeit as you would with a cold or flu normally and not sneezing and coughing near people etc. Didn’t even think to do a test at this stage.

Absolutely not. 
Do ya like Jack Russells, Nidge?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic