You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scrotes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 6:48pm
The trouble on Sunday was poxy, I was there it would not have been ideal for anyone in the IH but dont f**king start saying you'd rather bring your kids to the premiership once a year instead, where do you think these lads are getting this from? I seen more trouble around games In England than I ever have at LOI and I go to both regularly so it just dosent add up.

The garda on the day and in general were a disgrace, showed up when it was too late as usual then were aggressive towards pats supporters who were up till then enjoying the build up to the final. That needs addressing they are paid a fortune to police these things and all they do is antagonise fans and hide when there's actual trouble 
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 7:57am
you’re bang on there joey, the Gardai in general haven’t a f**king clue how to police a football match, antagonistic behaviour is the norm sadly. I remember being amazed at how easy the polis up north made it look at bohs matches v linfield and glentoran up there.
No Pasaran!
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 9:40am
TBH Youd swear they like when it happens just cos it tarnishs LOI in the country. Only a handful of them would follow a loi team. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic