You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are mullets making a comeback?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are mullets making a comeback?
    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 12:17am
Confused
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Confused
Ask me Diamond Lights 

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 22 Sep 2021 at 1:04am
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 1:46am
If you're blind then no they aren't
It would damage this forums' reputation
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 4:42am
Noticed this when I was back home during the summer. And they're not the 2006-2008 LoI mullet either.

Proper US redneck mullets.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 7:54am
I saw one recently, young guy in the gym. I thought to myself he must be trying to be a wrestler or something. Had that look on him.

Heard on radio someone saying there is a nostalgic movement in fashion lately and a quick google and there are multiple articles. 

I for one welcome this movement
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 9:29am
A lot of the younger lads are bringing the mullets back, noticeable when watching the Minor GAA matches over the summer.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 10:45am
Mullets are no longer a fashion disaster as they make a comeback as the  hairstyle of the young and trendy

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 10:54am
Gerry Francis never sold out and he is back in the game now Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 11:07am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Gerry Francis never sold out and he is back in the game now Clap

LOL

Still have the sideburns as well?

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I saw one recently, young guy in the gym. I thought to myself he must be trying to be a wrestler or something. Had that look on him.

Heard on radio someone saying there is a nostalgic movement in fashion lately and a quick google and there are multiple articles. 

Iv Noticed a lot of young wans wearing bootcut jeans and flared jeans these days. 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 12:27pm
Should be complemented by a checked Ben Sherman shirt, a Wrangler jacket and a bad attitude.
Declanus View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 12:49pm
The rugby lads seem to be sporting them.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Noticed this when I was back home during the summer. And they're not the 2006-2008 LoI mullet either.

Proper US redneck mullets.
Tiger King ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 2:15pm
Also, to throw in here the amount of lads with a Tom Selleck. Movember a year round thing now
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 4:16pm
During the lockdown I tried a DIY haircut which was sh*te.
First time back in a barbers I said I nearly gave myself a mullet by mistake and he said that's where it has stemmed from. Sh*t DIY haircuts that have now caught on.
The dark side.. And the light
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Since the 90s nostalgia has been a thing.  Grunge was nostalgia. Britpop was nostalgia on a grand scale.  

f**k all new anymore. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

First time back in a barbers I said I nearly gave myself a mullet by mistake and he said that's where it has stemmed from. Sh*t DIY haircuts that have now caught on.

Are you Stevie wonder or something.  Very easy to cut your hair as long as you have a mirror and clippers. 
AKA pedantic kunt
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2021 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Are you Stevie wonder or something.  Very easy to cut your hair as long as you have a mirror and clippers. 

I done the same as Darmack! Attempted a fade and it turned out all wrong! Not everyone gave themselves a one all over with their DIY haircuts.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic