Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evan Ferguson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 8:15pm
No I don't actually, I think Idah and Ferguson have a lot of potential, but trying to misrepresent numbers to make it sound like they are having better seasons than they are isn't helpful. They are both having ok seasons overall, same as Parrott.
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 8:23pm
You must be the only person who thinks more precise measurements are a "misrepresentation". By your standards, we should be going for as inexact a measurement as possible, perhaps we should only consider goals scored per season without any reference to whether the footballer in question played any games at all?

Goals Per Minute is so obviously a more accurate measurement than Goals Per Appearance that I'd question the logic of even trying to debate with someone who is unable to grasp the reason for that.
We're decent enough..
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 9:47pm
He literally asked for goals-per-minute two posts ago.

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 10:02pm
Thank you Thumbs Up

I think I'll go on following the convention of the rest of the football world - fans and media alike - and continue to ignore your deranged menstrual outbursts O'Shea but happy for anyone to continue  try and make goals per minute a thing, as long as you aren't sneakily trying to disguise it as something else. 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 10:10pm
Another great result for De spoofer and Joao Pedofile.
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Oh good gracious. 
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2024 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Oh good gracious. 

Been a while since De Spoofer had anything to cheer about.

I’d say he’s closer to the next Celtic job than the next Liverpool job, he’s bleeding cat.
Corey100 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2024 at 12:13am

Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Oh good gracious. 

Been a while since De Spoofer had anything to cheer about.

I’d say he’s closer to the next Celtic job than the next Liverpool job, he’s bleeding cat.

I think a lot of people got carried away with De Zerbi's early season form and results, turned out to be false advertisement on his behalf. Incredibly overrated and has been on the end of more embarrassing defeats than impressive results during his tenure at Brighton. There is no way that he is going to secure a top job at a European club whether it may be Liverpool, Juventus or Barcelona etc. his biggest achievement in Italy was relegation with Benevento, don't think hell be going back there to Serie A.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2024 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

Bad time for our strikers at present. Connolly hasnt got any game time in weeks, Robinson the same and obafemi has only scored one goal in championship in loan spell. Depressing stuff really.

Robinson is only coming back from long term injury.

Last few months have bee quiet but for the season overall most of our attackers are having their best ever season.
Connolly 8 goals in 13 league games.
Idah 11 goals, 3 assists in 19 league games
Parrott 7 goals, 3 assists in 14 league games
Johnston 9 goals 1 assist in 12.5 games
Azaz 9 goals, 7 assists in 29.7
Szmodics 23 goals, 4 assists in 38 games
Keane 12 goals 3 assists (same as last year but in fewer apps) in 23.5 games

Ferguson & Ogbene playing in the PL.

The next wave of young players starting to break through - Armstrong, Moran, Emakhu, etc.

Overall it's been progress.
Can't be bothered checking all of those but Parrott has played 21 league matches for Excelsior and Idah 36 for Norwich and Celtic this season. I expect the others are similarly misleading. 
Robinson's been coming back from injury for about 9 months now to excuse his lack of form/goals/making lineups.

Edited by razzmatazaz - 07 Apr 2024 at 12:59am
Bukowski View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2024 at 2:34am
Is De Zerbi doing so badly? Last fourteen games unbeaten at home. But yeah the fizz is gone from the champagne football of last year. Maybe he let his frustration at the big money being generated from the best players being sold not being reinvested affect him - just speculating.
If he can get the performances back on track he'll show he has a future in the game.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2024 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Bukowski Bukowski wrote:

Is De Zerbi doing so badly? Last fourteen games unbeaten at home. But yeah the fizz is gone from the champagne football of last year. Maybe he let his frustration at the big money being generated from the best players being sold not being reinvested affect him - just speculating.
If he can get the performances back on track he'll show he has a future in the game.

No, as you said, all his star players have been sold and it's a constant uphill battle trying to replace them.

Then his star striker (Ferguson) is completely out of form.

When Ferguson finds his form again, Brighton will pick up points and climb up the table.

The spoofer tag is just a complete over the top exaggeration.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
GaretFarellysNutSack View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaretFarellysNutSack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 3:05pm
Not on bench. Let's hope he gets back on form next season.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 3:11pm
He's injured.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

He's injured.
Are you sure?
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

He's injured.
Are you sure?
Don't know him personally, but he's listed as injured.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 5:22pm
He should get his coaching badges as he might need them in 2 yrs Jeff
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158
  Share Topic