You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 21/22

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2023 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

What might have happened to Bayern yesterday did happen to Hamburg today. Fans were on the pitch celebrating promotion before Heidenheim scored twice in injury time to win the league and push Hamburg out of the promotion places. They go into a promotion/relegation playoff now.

LOL

Deadly

Hopefully their sh*t record in the play-offs continues. I'd say the St Pauli fans were pissing themselves laughing yesterday Big smile
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

What might have happened to Bayern yesterday did happen to Hamburg today. Fans were on the pitch celebrating promotion before Heidenheim scored twice in injury time to win the league and push Hamburg out of the promotion places. They go into a promotion/relegation playoff now.

LOL

Deadly

Hopefully their sh*t record in the play-offs continues. I'd say the St Pauli fans were pissing themselves laughing yesterday Big smile

Currently losing 3-0 and down to 10 men LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2023 at 10:43pm

LOL

Deadly

And that was after their fans invaded the pitch last weekend to celebrate what they thought was automatic promotion only to have it snatched away. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 7:49am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

LOL

Deadly

And that was after their fans invaded the pitch last weekend to celebrate what they thought was automatic promotion only to have it snatched away. LOL

No way?
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

LOL

Deadly

No way?

Aye, Heidenheim were 2-1 down in added time, scored a penalty and then the winner with last kick of game, putting them back to third LOL
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2023 at 6:01pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

LOL

Deadly

No way?

Aye, Heidenheim were 2-1 down in added time, scored a penalty and then the winner with last kick of game, putting them back to third LOL
The Sandhausen announcer congratulated HSV on their promotion while their fans were on the pitch........and now likely in BL2 for another season.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 9:15pm
Hamburg absolutely woeful in the second half tonight

ClapClapClap
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2023 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Hamburg absolutely woeful in the second half tonight

ClapClapClap

Some balls-up by the keeper LOL
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 1:47pm
HSV can now concentrate on their late July friendly in Glasgow with their "friends" :->

I read somewhere they they are advocating changing this relation / promotion playoff as something like only 25% or less of the victors have been the 2BL team.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2023 at 6:58pm
Bayern currently leading 20-0 in a pre-season game. There's still about half an hour to play.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2023 at 7:28pm

Finished 27-0.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2023 at 8:07pm
Rottach getting a bit sloppy at the back - it was 23-0 the last game.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2023 at 8:08pm

Finished 27-0.
Choupo-Moting scored 14...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2023 at 6:23am
2BL kicked off last night with goal fest.
HSV beating Schalke 5 3.

Lautern host Pauli in the highlight game today
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111213
  Share Topic