You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 21/22 season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 11:28am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

One league title (behind closed doors) for the greatest football team we’ve ever seen. 
Are you forgetting the champions league they won and the three finals in 5 years? And whats behind closed doors got to do with anything?
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

One league title (behind closed doors) for the greatest football team we’ve ever seen. 
Are you forgetting the champions league they won and the three finals in 5 years? And whats behind closed doors got to do with anything?

This is the English PL thread, what relevance has the champions league to this thread?
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 3:29pm

This is the English PL thread, what relevance has the champions league to this thread?
The fact that they are probably one of the best teams we have seen given they have been in three CL finals in 5 years. Using the one Premier league (behind closed doors) argument is fairly petty.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Was surprised that Liverpool had no wins against the other top 4 teams this season, drew all 6 of those games.

As against that, M.City only took two more points (i.e. 8 from 18) from their top four opponents than Liverpool.

Which shows just how wafer thin the margins are eg had Foden not got that late equaliser at Anfield back in October, Liverpool would have won the title by two points.

(And before anyone brings up the old "If my Aunt Fanny had balls etc" trope, don't bother, I'm not saying what could/should have happened, merely emphasising just how close it really was.)
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 3:38pm
All over Facebook and Twitter United fans making a show of my themselves. Celebrating city winning the league to stop Liverpool while also sl*gging off city's smaller fanbase saying they've no fans. Must be hard to have your 2 biggest rivals dominating the game while attempting to sl*g them both. 

United no better then arsenal fans who are constantly bettered by their 2 London rivals these days. Arsenal and United relegated to the scrap heap.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

All over Facebook and Twitter United fans making a show of my themselves. Celebrating city winning the league to stop Liverpool while also sl*gging off city's smaller fanbase saying they've no fans. Must be hard to have your 2 biggest rivals dominating the game while attempting to sl*g them both.

Aw, bless.

Still, we shouldn't go too hard on Man U fans since, let's face it, that's all they have to console themselves with these days.

Arsenal fans on the other hand, you couldn't kick them hard or often enough when they're down... LOL

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 4:45pm

The fact that they are probably one of the best teams we have seen given they have been in three CL finals in 5 years. Using the one Premier league (behind closed doors) argument is fairly petty.

And like I said at the start one league title for the greatest football team we’ve ever seen (says it all really).
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 4:55pm
did baggio hack the BBC

Edited by King_Kenny - 24 May 2022 at 4:55pm
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 5:28pm

United no better then arsenal fans who are constantly bettered by their 2 London rivals these days. Arsenal and United relegated to the scrap heap.

LOL As opposed to the solemn silence that Liverpool fans observed when City won the league off United on the last day....
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2022 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

LOL As opposed to the solemn silence that Liverpool fans observed when City won the league off United on the last day....
I don't support Liverpool but they've recently won the league, champions League and this year the 2 cups and possibly a third. Both city and Liverpool fan's are Very satisfied right now. The rest of us have no place sl*gging them and come across as desperate if we do. Credit where credits due. Both on top of the world right now.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2022 at 10:16pm
Villa have signed Diego Carlos from Sevilla for £26m
patrickharmon02 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrickharmon02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2022 at 3:25pm

Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

I don't support Liverpool but they've recently won the league, champions League and this year the 2 cups and possibly a third. Both city and Liverpool fan's are Very satisfied right now. The rest of us have no place sl*gging them and come across as desperate if we do. Credit where credits due. Both on top of the world right now.
Exactly 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202122
  Share Topic