You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA Hurling 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 10:54pm
Limerick to win another 2-3 alright! Thankfully Kilkenny beat them in 2019. Hurling is finished compared to what most were reared with.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2021 at 11:31pm
I never use to be a huge fan of Hurling, I love watching it now! The skill level of these lads is unbelievable.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 12:08am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

Limerick to win another 2-3 alright! Thankfully Kilkenny beat them in 2019. Hurling is finished compared to what most were reared with.
Only right and proper to split Limerick in two.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 10:37am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I never use to be a huge fan of Hurling, I love watching it now! The skill level of these lads is unbelievable.

Likewise. The game has come on leaps and bounds in the last decade or so.
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 11:47am

Game is better now that ever. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 11:54am
Limerick were sensational yesterday. As close to a master class as we will ever see.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 11:55am
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Game is better now that ever. 

100% agree with this. Bar the likes of Westmeath and Laois every county in the Liam McCarthy has a good shout at winning every year. Yes Limerick are brilliant at the minute and the underage success has moved on to senior but they were still getting hammered by Tipp before an unbelievable come back. I can't think of a time when hurling was this open and competitive.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Bloody awful today. Felt as bad a mismatch as Ireland 0 Spain 4. If it wasn't an AI final I'd have left a lot earlier.

What was the story for bars in and around Croke Park on Sunday? Gills wasnt open the time of the Ulster Final and the Croke Park Hotel wasn't taking anyone either
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Bloody awful today. Felt as bad a mismatch as Ireland 0 Spain 4. If it wasn't an AI final I'd have left a lot earlier.

What was the story for bars in and around Croke Park on Sunday? Gills wasnt open the time of the Ulster Final and the Croke Park Hotel wasn't taking anyone either
20-30 minute queue for a pint anywhere within a stones throw of Croker. We ended up getting a few in the off licence and just drank on the street. Hurling semifinal was a good bit better, but the 42k crowd is a disaster for the pubs. Gills was closed, Hogan stand across the road was closed from about 12:30
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Had pints in the back of fagans. Was fairly wedged but we stood out in the footpath and inside the bar it wasn’t actually too jammed. Lovely scoops. Great day had by all 😉
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2021 at 3:44pm

Davy on the way to Galway. Tbf to the man he does improve every team he manages and Galway do have a lot of talent coming through. Going to be interesting 

It could go well or if it goes bad could be a trainwreck

Edited by Healy52003 - 19 Oct 2021 at 3:45pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Davy on the way to Galway. Tbf to the man he does improve every team he manages and Galway do have a lot of talent coming through. Going to be interesting 

It could go well or if it goes bad could be a trainwreck

RTE reporting it'll be King Henry taking over not Davy Shocked

Edited by Denis Irwin - 20 Oct 2021 at 5:34pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic