Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WatchLOI and LOITV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 9:35pm
first world problemsWacko
Sponsored Links

Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

€120 season pass for next season. I won't renew - couldn't watch it on my smart TV and found it very messy to use on my phone/tablet. Has so much potential but just find it's not user friendly. Not helped by the IPTV providers putting up links to the games most week

Was €120 last season too, no?

But yeah it was pain in hole trying to fire up the laptop and connect it up to the tele, should defo be an app by now to make it easier.

Are VM to continue their coverage next season do you know? That would be the decider to renew for me.
willGUFC View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willGUFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 9:53pm
anybody know if you can watch a game back in full after it ends with the season pass?

Edited by willGUFC - 22 Nov 2023 at 9:53pm
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by willGUFC willGUFC wrote:

anybody know if you can watch a game back in full after it ends with the season pass?

Yep ye can
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2023 at 11:06pm
Don’t know why they haven’t released an app yet. Having to watch on a browser on the TV is a pain in the hole.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 10:42am
Brother got this in the house yesterday €120 for the year, I've been using IPTV past couple of years. It's much improved since the last time I paid for it the layout and look of it. It's also only about a minute behind the actual game as opposed to IPTV. I was watching on a TCL Smart TV on one of the Google Browsers very impressive I have to say and a great addition to the league. Surprised it's lasted four years, long may it last though.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic