Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Season tickets/Club Memberships

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season tickets/Club Memberships
    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 2:27pm
Have many of you purchased for the upcoming season? It's very unlikely that we'll attend a single match this season IMO but I bought a season ticket either way. Shels have pulled together a great package in fairness to them including:

• 2021 Season Ticket
  • Live match streaming
  • Exclusive members media (Patreon site - this was €18 a month last season and included free for members)
  • Exclusive Shels Members t-shirt
  • Pre-season online Q&A with manager Ian Morris
  • Access to WNL games where available
  • Name embedded onto 2022 Away Kit
  • Sponsors discount
  • Discount on 2022 Season Ticket
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 2:31pm
I think there'll be Attendance with a limited capacity likely from Sep IMO. The main risk groups at least will be done by then. 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 2:46pm
Finn Harps didn’t do a season ticket this year but a 9 match pass instead so I bought that. Surely will be limited attendance at the very least in summer it’s a massive miss on a Friday night.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Have many of you purchased for the upcoming season? It's very unlikely that we'll attend a single match this season IMO but I bought a season ticket either way. Shels have pulled together a great package in fairness to them including:

• 2021 Season Ticket
  • Live match streaming
  • Exclusive members media (Patreon site - this was €18 a month last season and included free for members)
  • Sponsors discount

How much did all that come to? Seems a great package. 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

• 2021 Season Ticket
  • Live match streaming
  • Sponsors discount

€200 for an adult who was a ST holder in 2020/€220 for new sign ups

Having your name embedded in the 2022 away shirt is a brilliant idea. It will encourage people to sign up this season and then also encourage you to buy the away shirt in 2022 as a keepsake
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 3:35pm

• 2021 Season Ticket
  • Live match streaming
  • Sponsors discount
One of our ex players has just signed for Shels WNL so will be trying to watch as many of her games as possible 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 4:26pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

• 2021 Season Ticket
  • Live match streaming
  • Sponsors discount

€200 for an adult who was a ST holder in 2020/€220 for new sign ups

Having your name embedded in the 2022 away shirt is a brilliant idea. It will encourage people to sign up this season and then also encourage you to buy the away shirt in 2022 as a keepsake

Great idea, must suggest it to Bray 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 5:50pm
Bohs did it a few seasons ago on a special edition cup jersey. Looked very well 
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2021 at 6:45pm
Yeh I guess most LOI lads on here will have renewed their season ticket if they can afford one . Rovers tickets cost 155 euros re unreserved seats . Suspect we will get limited crowds in towards end of season this year and hopefully back to normal next season. 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 4:14pm
Cobh's season ticket is €120. €100 for renewals from last season.

Priority access if games are restricted numbers and you also get access to match streaming for free. Waiting on FAI to confirm but i'd imagine there will be a charge for any non season ticket holders looking to stream our games this season so its a good deal.

For an extra 30 quid you can become a member of the club too. Happy to report that even in the midst of the pandemic, season ticket sales and membership sales are at the highest its been since 2008, which is testament to the hard work currently going on at the club behind the scenes.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
GreenArmy! View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenArmy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 5:07pm
Renewed my membership back in December.
The club have thrown in a limited edition retro shirt if you sign up before a certain date (think they've pushed back this date to get a few more heads in).
Nothing has been said about streaming yet but it would really want to be included.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic