Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mipo Odubeko

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

The discussion is about Mipo Odupeko so referencing his actual appearance stats for the season seems kind of pertinent to the discussion don't you think? I know you prefer your fantasies to what is happening in the real world.
You post your alternative universe version of Irish performances and get ultra-defensive on every single player topic on here so there's no getting away from your opinions really

Again, you're grinding your own axe here for something that is not even slightly relevant to the discussion at hand. I cast doubt on the "my Portuguese insider tells me Odubeko is faking illness" story, and you've barrelled in with some completely irrelevant tangent.

You're so consumed by hatred of an Internet forum poster that you're creating arguments with them that don't exist. Have you stopped for a moment to consider how unimaginably sad that is? You're running some ceaseless crusade attempting to heckle me into silence, all because I'm an Irish football fan who happens to take a positive view of Irish football on an Irish football forum. It's pitiable man, I really can't imagine how empty you must feel to keep at it.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Conan Conan wrote:

The discussion is about Mipo Odupeko so referencing his actual appearance stats for the season seems kind of pertinent to the discussion don't you think? I know you prefer your fantasies to what is happening in the real world.
You post your alternative universe version of Irish performances and get ultra-defensive on every single player topic on here so there's no getting away from your opinions really

Again, you're grinding your own axe here for something that is not even slightly relevant to the discussion at hand. I cast doubt on the "my Portuguese insider tells me Odubeko is faking illness" story, and you've barrelled in with some completely irrelevant tangent.

You're so consumed by hatred of an Internet forum poster that you're creating arguments with them that don't exist. Have you stopped for a moment to consider how unimaginably sad that is? You're running some ceaseless crusade attempting to heckle me into silence, all because I'm an Irish football fan who happens to take a positive view of Irish football on an Irish football forum. It's pitiable man, I really can't imagine how empty you must feel to keep at it.

If you go back to the beginning of the Mikey Johnston thread, I also provided Portuguese insight into him. My pal played against Mikey last year. For what it’s worth I know quite a few things about the goings on in Maritimo from 3 different people. 

I wish Mipo well as he has a lot of talent but I fear he will end up like others who initially thrived in England on big money (Glen McAuley etc..) 
TheNumber6 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNumber6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Godzilla Godzilla wrote:

Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Originally posted by TheNumber6 TheNumber6 wrote:

Safe to say he’s had a nightmare time of it of late - yet to make an appearance for the first team and has faked injury to avoid playing for the second team. Neither of Maritimo’s coaches this season have taken to him. 

His good mate Deji Sotona is now playing in the English 6th tier with Boston United. 

Shows how perilous football is 

Where's this info coming from?
Regardless, another example of how players with supposed promise can vanish.
21 now and only has a couple of unremarkable (being generous) loans in senior football to his name.
Expect this Maratimo's trip will end in the Summer and then where?

My best friend is a Portuguese footballer and I am well connected through him. 

Is your friend Cristiano Fitzgerald?

Nope he’s a Portuguese keeper who played with Portugal from u17-u21 level and now playing in Spain. Despite what O’Shea May imply, I’m not sad enough to make up a story about Mipo Odubeko. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132
  Share Topic